Author Topic: What happened in frame 2 of ToG is never going to happen again.  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Re: What happened in frame 2 of ToG is never going to happen again.
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2016, 09:04:06 AM »

I'm against that.

I think remove points awarded from buffs and causing the loss of frame 2 is enough and moving on

Might as well ban the whole squad
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2016, 12:14:31 PM »
I too am against any suspension against him, his squad or any other player in the FSO. take the points out and call it a day. I think the public attention is enough to prevent such a thing again. JG54 was banned because of a public bbs argument, but that doesn't make it right and who suffered for it? the players in the FSO with one less squad or one less player. with the lack of number being as it is, take the points and call it a day. once a year we'll acknowledge the "viper mission" and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2016, 12:31:13 PM »
I'm against that.

I think remove points awarded from buffs and causing the loss of frame 2 is enough and moving on

I agree. Bomber landing points for those planes that failed to attack forfeited. Move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Bannor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2016, 05:24:17 PM »
I'm against that.

Yuppers. It is what it is and was what it was. There are strong opinions on this but I feel that moving forward from this point would be the best thing for everyone. No sense in beating this dead horse any longer. I think everyone deserves a chance. Future play will determine if I am in error on that point. But for now, let's get on with what we do best, fly the premier aspect of Aces High. See ya in the sky ya Martha frackers!  :airplane:
Destiny brought you here, now FATE will deal with your six!

Damn, we're in a tight spot!

Offline dmdchief

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2016, 06:29:09 PM »
and don't fly in front of Kanth OR Banner, LOL

SALUTE
ab8aac
HAVE THE COURAGE TO STEP UP AND LEAD AND THE PUBLIC WILL FOLLOW

Offline Bannor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2016, 06:43:48 PM »
and don't fly in front of Kanth OR Banner, LOL

SALUTE
ab8aac

:joystick: :airplane:
Destiny brought you here, now FATE will deal with your six!

Damn, we're in a tight spot!

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2016, 07:00:19 PM »
I too am against any suspension against him, his squad or any other player in the FSO. take the points out and call it a day.

Absolutely agree. :salute

Bury the ban hammer.

A squad mate of mine was banned for taking his .45 to the rearm pad, and I boycotted in protest. What we don't need is less players.

I do agree with the concept of doing what can be done to strike targets, regardless of the plane assigned.

One option to reduce the points lost in bombers is to roll without formations (and only 1/3 the ord and defensive guns.) :bolt:
GameID: RufLeak
Claim Jumpers

Online Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2016, 09:55:33 PM »
A squad mate of mine was banned for taking his .45 to the rearm pad, and I boycotted in protest. What we don't need is less players.

First off, was he banned outright or just suspended? I highly doubt he was banned.

Second, he deserved a suspension for doing that when it was clearly against the rules - and an incredibly toolbag thing to do.

Point it, if you break the rules, suck it up and take your medicine.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline nooby52

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2016, 06:58:04 AM »
A squad mate of mine was banned for taking his .45 to the rearm pad, and I boycotted in protest.

That's what happened to me several FSOs ago. I don't know if he was the one who did it to me (shot me with his .45 as I re-armed), but it sure ruined a fun evening for me. I never bothered to look in the logs to see who it was. Still, I wouldn't want someone outright banned from FSO for it. I hope the person still is flying in FSO, I think he learned his lesson, and is prolly a better participant for it. That is my hope, anyway.

Flying as "South52" for VF-17 Jolly Rogers
17 Squadron - The Hardest Day Battle of Britain
204 Kokutai - Target Rabaul
610 Squadron -TFT Battle of Britain