Author Topic: Ctrl 1 through 4  (Read 399 times)

Offline iaqmya

• Copper Member
Ctrl 1 through 4
« on: December 22, 2016, 08:52:39 AM »
I have not played with bombers for quite some time.  I have tried to jump from one bomber to another using the ctrl 2 through 4, even though there is only three.  The fourth gets an indication that that aircraft was destroyed.  I checked the keys under map keys and they indicate the proper sequence.   Can we no longer jump from aircraft to aircraft or do I have some other type of problem. :noid

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Re: Ctrl 1 through 4
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 01:04:36 PM »
I may be wrong but ctrl 1 is the lead bomber (plane 1), two and three are the drones.
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 01:09:56 PM »
I didn't know we could do this. Will the drones shift around if you change planes?
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline iaqmya

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 09:05:12 AM »
Found my error.  Seems you can only change which aircraft you are in is when you are in a "gunner position.  This was driving me  :furious while I was setting up "Voice Attack" to take care of all my key board commands.  Now, as an example, all I have to do is say gunner 2, then another command, "plane 2, plane 3 or plane 1. 
Now the only thing I have to figure out is how to voice the message I want to put into the radio channels 1 through 4 and get them to save and print into the radio buffer.  I have got the radio buffer to open, but not copy the text yet  :)