Author Topic: VR  (Read 2126 times)

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
Re: VR
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2016, 09:05:30 AM »
The only thing I am using on my KB anymore is the bail out...  Which I usually ride to my demise anyways!

:devil

Think I need to sell a gun so I can get a Rift...
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: VR
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2016, 10:30:33 AM »
The only thing I am using on my KB anymore is the bail out...  Which I usually ride to my demise anyways!

:devil

Think I need to sell a gun so I can get a Rift...
WHAT????? Sell a GUN to buy a rift?????    What are you thinking? Do you not have a wife to get rid of first?    :uhoh Just incase you do have a WIFE and also taught her to shoot the gun....I say, please dont tell her I said that :pray   I was JOKING :pray   I am a gun lover and would hate to feel I needed to divorce from one of them. I fall into that category of , How many guns does one man need? To which I answer, Its a 60 gun, gun safe and with a bit of adjusting... It may in fact hold 70! :x   I am real excited about this VR stuff! I fell in love with my TrackIR when I bought it some years back. So if VR is even a bit more immersive, I can hardly wait! Couldnt part with one of my fire arms, BUT I do have an EX wife I would consider selling :pray Dont expect I will get many offers, but worth a try :neener:

Thanks again for the information fellas!  :salute
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain