Author Topic: something wrong with film viewer  (Read 209 times)

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
something wrong with film viewer
« on: January 03, 2017, 03:05:22 PM »
I have made a thread or two about this previously but really need to make a video to better show what is happening.  Since I don't have any way to do that, I'll again explain the best I can.

The keyboard arrows, page up, page down and the horizontal and vertical sliders no longer move the view the way they did in AH2.  From the default view, they work just as they did before.  However, once you click on external view, your plane appears at a different angle.  Moving the sliders, especially when adjusting both, causes your view to move strangely around the plane.  Making it look like the plane is wobbling in an eccentric arc, not linearly like it should.

Here is the default view:

Here is the external view, with no other adjustments made:

Notice how the plane is at a different angle than the default view.  And it gets worse from there, once you try adjusting the view to get a better shot.

Don't know if HTC is aware of this, so could someone with film making skills please make a film from their desktop to show the problem?  What I need is an external shot of the plane and for you to move the sliders around to show they aren't moving the view as they should.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 03:07:29 PM by caldera »
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: something wrong with film viewer
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 01:16:31 PM »
In game ,goto options/preferences/view options and uncheck No Roll External View.

HiTech

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
Re: something wrong with film viewer
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 03:55:23 PM »
In game ,goto options/preferences/view options and uncheck No Roll External View.

HiTech

Worked like a charm.  Thank you!
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."