Author Topic: 262 disabled engine  (Read 273 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
262 disabled engine
« on: January 19, 2017, 10:39:50 AM »
If you run an engine out of oil and it locks up, the damage list does not update as the engine damaged.  Will only show engine oil.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: 262 disabled engine
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 12:14:23 PM »
There is no damage state change once the oil is gone. Is only in the flight model that Oil Tank Empty/ engine can't run .So it would be very very difficult to add the message.

HiTech

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 12:42:44 PM »
There is no damage state change once the oil is gone. Is only in the flight model that Oil Tank Empty/ engine can't run .So it would be very very difficult to add the message.

HiTech

10-4

Offline colmbo

• Gold Member
      • Photos
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 04:37:24 PM »
But I've seen on other aircraft when I've had an oil leak that once the engine quits it lists the dead engine in the damage list.
Columbo

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm" and the warrior whispers back "I AM THE STORM"

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 04:53:25 PM »
But I've seen on other aircraft when I've had an oil leak that once the engine quits it lists the dead engine in the damage list.
You 100% sure of that, I did a quick search and could not find anywhere in the code that this would be done?

HiTech