Author Topic: About Wizzy  (Read 4033 times)

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
Re: About Wizzy
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2017, 08:01:08 PM »
<S> Wizzy... Spawn camping the pearly gates...waiting for us all
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2017, 11:05:14 PM »

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2017, 09:27:11 PM »
Well done Kingpin :rock
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2017, 11:28:47 PM »
Ole Wizzy, he had an unmistakable voice! He was one of those guys that loved AH and most of the folk who play it. He was great as traffic control, think he gave more Check sixes than just about anyone, besides LJB. He was hard to get kills with in a Tank or a Wirb. He was the assist generator :x What I will miss is his happy go lucky attitude. I never heard a cross word cross his lips and never recieved a whine Pm from him. His distinct chuckle was intoxicating. I am not saddened though, as I am certain we will meet again.He will be missed and by alot of folk. What a legacy! :rock In a video game no less! Imagine the way those who knew him personally must feel! What a guy. Should be an inspiration for us all. Such character,in more ways than one. We didnt know him personally and he left this mark on us all. Guess its true... Real character is what you do when you think no one is watching! He was definitely of good character. Love you BROTHER :cheers:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain