Author Topic: CoiClark here's your film  (Read 482 times)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
CoiClark here's your film
« on: February 24, 2017, 10:12:40 PM »
I would call this a manoeuvre:

http://pandora.tzo.com/colclark.ahf

Maybe jerking on your stick on a rubbish internet connection.

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
Re: CoiClark here's your film
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 12:43:41 AM »
Get it while it lasts...

"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 01:53:05 AM »
yep something strange there--no plane should be able to do that in this game--send in the film
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 04:22:40 AM »
You did mean Manure-ver right?  Sho nuff looks like Bovine Stoole, but I have seen that alot lately. Guy knows I am on him and he tries to snap roll, stalling into a flat spin and looking almost as this looked. I think if was the Internet connection he would have been warping a bit before he started yanking. Of coarse, I have no idea as to how or if maybe a marginal connection could enhance the stirring effect. Maybe its his OH CRAP go too? He seems to have a bit of practice recovering from that stall! I love it when they do that, make them a sitting duck. Although like in your film, I seem to get a lot of collisions, still trying to figure out gunnery :x
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 03:05:25 PM »
When I first saddled up he started doing the back and forward warp, hence I turned on film. Had not locked warpy prior.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 03:48:52 PM »
If this is the first time you have seen it...count yourself lucky