Author Topic: Aces High Web Browser Game  (Read 902 times)

Offline USAFCAPcTSgt

• Copper Member
Aces High Web Browser Game
« on: August 12, 2015, 04:26:26 PM »
I would like to see a web browser game where players start a small airfield and develop the airfield bigger and with defensive and offensive capabilities against other players set in the Aces High universe.

Players need to gather materials, build planes, gun emplacements, radar, hangars etc..

Players upgrade through research.

Players attack other players.

Players start and join Squads.

HTC defines any need for real currency to be used to buy in-game currency for quick improvements and such or just charge a flat fee on a monthly basis.

Offline USAFCAPcTSgt

• Copper Member
Re: Aces High Web Browser Game
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 04:54:00 PM »
While I was playing other web browser games, I realized that a free to play web browser game would be a useful tool to recruit more players into simulator game.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 07:45:13 PM »
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 09:19:35 PM »
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 09:23:39 PM by PJ_Godzilla »
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline thedoom26

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 01:00:28 AM »
this sounds like a bad idea.....no offense
My name is Talin555 and if you get shot down by me, You should slap your self, Because i am not the best at  fighting.

Offline hotcoffe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 09:26:00 AM »
I would like to see a web browser game where players start a small airfield and develop the airfield bigger and with defensive and offensive capabilities against other players set in the Aces High universe.

Players need to gather materials, build planes, gun emplacements, radar, hangars etc..

Players upgrade through research.

Players attack other players.

Players start and join Squads.

HTC defines any need for real currency to be used to buy in-game currency for quick improvements and such or just charge a flat fee on a monthly basis.

while doing this please also build a online dating side to help out single players to socialize,  HTC where users can use their in game perks to buy virtual drinks to girls etc... or may be get them to strip etc...
- Der Wander Zirkus -

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 10:46:37 AM »
while doing this please also build a online dating side to help out single players to socialize,  HTC where users can use their in game perks to buy virtual drinks to girls etc... or may be get them to strip etc...

Yes, and if you're lucky or they're drunk enough, you could slip them a virtual pickle, perhaps a nice gherkin or kosher dill.

In fact, since the OP requested it, why don't we just make life virtual, and that way, nobody will ever need to get out of bed?
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 03:22:47 PM »

I'd do this... Except I would blow all my perks so that Daddkev would put some pants on...  :confused:
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 01:13:01 AM »
Zynga Farmville variant ? :bolt:

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl

no offense intended  :salute

The  :devil and the brandy made me post this.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 01:17:21 AM by Lab Rat 3947 »
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline hotcoffe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2017, 04:35:36 AM »
+1 good idea actually... and maybe missions planned in the web based browser game can show up as staged or instead, pickup missions in the real game :) that would be fun....
- Der Wander Zirkus -

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2017, 08:47:35 AM »
Horse - Carriage.  :aok  Love the enthusiasm, as I now understand my POTW scolding when first starting out on the BBS... SHouting that I had the best idea to make this game better...  :devil

There IS a wheel house. Try to stay in it when making wishes...   :cheers:
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life