Author Topic: Molsman  (Read 4053 times)

Offline ExecutiveErnst

• Copper Member
Re: Molsman
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2017, 07:42:42 PM »
Mols get better dude.  let me know when u can drink again il grab u a bottle  :salute

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2017, 11:43:38 PM »
How did that feel? When they took mine out it felt like they gutted me! When I went home it took me a half hour to put a Tshirt on because everything hurt so bad!

That is something I never want to go thru again. Still trying to get used to bandage off the sternum site and central line out of my neck. Just wish I could sleep now lol
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2017, 06:44:47 AM »
That is something I never want to go thru again. Still trying to get used to bandage off the sternum site and central line out of my neck. Just wish I could sleep now lol

No doubt! :cheers:
Well the hard part should be over with for the most. If they split your sternum at all you may notice the two sides "clicking" against each other a bit when you roll over or move about until it heals. I had two or three stainless steal rings in mine to help hold it together. I didn't have anything coming from my neck. I am sure they do thing differently now. This was maybe 20 years ago for me. Take it easy now and just try to relax and enjoy things until you are ready to get up and about. Its nice to have a hobby like this when you are laid up for a bit. After I had my surgery I played countless hours of Air Warrior.  :)
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2017, 07:19:09 AM »
Chest tubes all out they are saying I maybe home during the weekend

How did that feel? When they took mine out it felt like they gutted me! When I went home it took me a half hour to put a Tshirt on because everything hurt so bad!

The chest tubes were the worst. I guessed it was the timing; they rip them out just about the time the anesthesia is wearing off.

I slept semi-vertical in a recliner for a couple of days. Then there was a little while of being careful on how to roll out of bed.

Hahahahaha 1 eye your evil, red I already blamed GY for that lol. Either Saturday or Sunday I maybe cut loose but til then All tubes are out central lines are out and my stupid nurse can't keep up with me while I need to walk my laps

Take your time. While recovering, I got on Aces High and laughed so hard that it hurt.  :x

It is good news that the surgery was successful. Decades have been added to your life.  :old:
GameID: RufLeak
Claim Jumpers

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2017, 07:44:38 AM »
Hey Larry, supposed to get some snow around our parts here Tuesday....need you to come help me shovel the driveway. Come on man, get off your arse and chip in huh    :D

Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2017, 07:48:15 AM »
Hey Larry, supposed to get some snow around our parts here Tuesday....need you to come help me shovel the driveway. Come on man, get off your arse and chip in huh    :D

What's Snow?

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2017, 07:51:55 AM »
What's Snow?
  LOL Look out your hospital window....it's that white crap covering everything.

Give me a shout if you need help digging out , my boy works at the Spinnerstown Wednesday, we could swing over and lend a hand b4 he goes in.
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2017, 08:51:10 AM »
Heart problems? Daily, glass of grapefruit juice.

Get better!!

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2017, 10:26:35 AM »

Yeah, it's a good motivator to lead a healthier life.  Avoid letting everyone else's "there I was" experience cause you to compare to theirs.  Your situation is unique to you.  Hopefully, you feel a little better each day from here on out.  Most likely, you've determined that getting rest/sleep isn't part of the hospital SOP.  That first nights sleep at home will be heavenly. 

Keep up the good work Buddy!  👍

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Gooss

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.327th.com
« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2017, 10:58:33 AM »
<S> Mols
CHICKS DIG GULLWINGS
flying and dying since Tour 19

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2017, 12:58:07 PM »
Yeah, it's a good motivator to lead a healthier life.  Avoid letting everyone else's "there I was" experience cause you to compare to theirs.  Your situation is unique to you.  Hopefully, you feel a little better each day from here on out.  Most likely, you've determined that getting rest/sleep isn't part of the hospital SOP.  That first nights sleep at home will be heavenly. 

Keep up the good work Buddy!  👍

Yup already looking forward to my days g jumping up on me tomorrow

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2017, 01:01:41 PM »
Freedom and Fresh Air.  I am out all and doing well maybe I might jump on tonight

Offline SNO

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #132 on: March 12, 2017, 01:14:34 PM »
 :aok good to hear Mols
☩Schnee☩
Jagdgeschwader 11

Das-Beste-kommt-erst-noch

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2017, 01:44:47 PM »
Glad to hear you're out and back home!  It's impossible to get rest in the hospital,always waking you up for some thing or another!

Take it easy and get some good rest!!!   When you're feeling up to it,drop by the TA and we can yak and relax!

:salute

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2017, 03:54:41 PM »
Freedom and Fresh Air.  I am out all and doing well maybe I might jump on tonight

Great to hear. Drop me a PM when you log in.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com