Author Topic: Cybro  (Read 4963 times)

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
Re: Cybro
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2017, 01:12:15 PM »
not a 49er and I have witnessed a lot more than your suggesting cybro does. I have also said in this thread that cybro has backed off from his old antics that lead me to believe he is a shade. It used to be so in your face its not funny.

40 whinners were cybro griefed during the Hq wars of 2014-2015. Period. I witnessed it. Sometimes it crossed the line most the time it didnt.

You sure your not a 49er? That's surprising. You should look them up, you would be a good fit. I've witnessed cybro do a couple things that people have claimed he doesn't do in this thread. Either way, if Cybro is someones shade or not, he isn't hurting the game.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline LocoMoto

• Copper Member
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2017, 01:16:34 PM »
No one to date has been able to provide anything to HTC that cybro is spying/griefing other than paranoid speculation.  cybro got his reputation because players like you blame others for missions/sorties that get busted by other means.  It is easier to blame something else than to blame the real cause.
LOL cybro gained his reputation off of players like myself? Here we go....

Offline LocoMoto

• Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2017, 01:23:01 PM »
You sure your not a 49er? That's surprising. You should look them up, you would be a good fit. I've witnessed cybro do a couple things that people have claimed he doesn't do in this thread. Either way, if Cybro is someones shade or not, he isn't hurting the game.
Agreed it doesnt hurt the game.

These drive by posts are insane. Follow the conversation and read what I have said.

Some of you are basically taking one statemnt and generalizing what im saying in whole when im just responding to someone else's comment lol. The level of intelligence is dropping by the minute.

Offline LocoMoto

• Copper Member
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2017, 01:34:06 PM »
LOL cybro gained his reputation off of players like myself? Here we go....
one more thing id like to add. When i log in i dont record every sortie. Im not looking to keep a record of every sortie and analyse it. Im not looking to store a bunch of data in the hopes that i catch someone in the act. In fact everytime i plan something a major factor is the shade element that i take into account and I love that! I have never complaied about shades busting a mission to HTC or bbs. This is the first time i have spoken on the subject. I have known players 10 times worse than cybro over the years. Some that still play. These players have told me their secrets thinking i could be trusted knowing the shade. The stories ive heard are disgusting at times. Never hear me complain about them do ypu? LoL i mean tue level of absurdity right now is epic.

Who is cybro is the name of this thread. I have expressed my opinion on who cybro was in the past and who cybro is today. Something changed I havent witnessed shady play on cybros part in at least a year. So dont come here and put words inkmy mouth and call me a 40whinner when Im just here to keep things real and honest. Dont make me out to be the paranoid looser who blames their own mistakes on cheaters. We all know who some of those players are :x

And dont come on here saying things that makes cybro out to be something he is not. I gave a great example of where cybro was shady all be it happened years ago.

Keep it real folks. Facts facts facts!

« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 01:38:21 PM by LocoMoto »

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2017, 02:14:39 PM »
It's just Midway making sure we are all talking about him
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2017, 03:08:32 PM »
No one to date has been able to provide anything to HTC that cybro is spying/griefing other than paranoid speculation.  cybro got his reputation because players like you blame others for missions/sorties that get busted by other means.  It is easier to blame something else than to blame the real cause.

Err I have film of cybro sitting behind a bish spawn, while bish tanks magically figure out where I am/and rush to his defense when I take my tank out to see cybro (I was going to smoke him, announced so on vox). Periodically there were a couple of bish aircraft flying over him, they never touched him once.

We all know what he does, I'm over it. But trying to say he doesn't do it... nah...

Offline LocoMoto

• Copper Member
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2017, 03:10:27 PM »
Err I have film of cybro sitting behind a bish spawn, while bish tanks magically figure out where I am/and rush to his defense when I take my tank out to see cybro (I was going to smoke him, announced so on vox). Periodically there were a couple of bish aircraft flying over him, they never touched him once.

We all know what he does, I'm over it. But trying to say he doesn't do it... nah...
:rock

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2017, 03:44:49 PM »
If Cybro was a spy/shade aiding the bishops, I don't think I'd have been main-gunning his knight pony this afternoon.  I got him twice with my T34, trying strafe or rocket my treads.  I, for one, think he's just a subscriber with odd habits.

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2017, 04:20:57 PM »
It's a social experiment  :)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2017, 04:27:43 PM »
all those bish leaving the parked p40 alone... odd...

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2017, 04:30:22 PM »
all those bish leaving the parked p40 alone... odd...

Parked hostile planes on the ground can be extremely difficult to spot.
In fact I used this a few times when hunting goons in huge battles with many reds around. I would just land, for example, in a valley between the two bases and wait till the enemy goon comes along.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2017, 04:33:30 PM »
I even dropped a ton of smoke on cybro to help the bish see him... but... to no avail.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2017, 04:46:22 PM »
I even dropped a ton of smoke on cybro to help the bish see him... but... to no avail.

As a bish I would probably just have seen the smoke, but nothing else there at a glance. Would I have thought you marked one of your own team mate for us, the enemy? Probably not, and there are reds around wich I can already see and which are possibly posing a threat to me.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2017, 10:17:27 PM »
As a bish I would probably just have seen the smoke, but nothing else there at a glance. Would I have thought you marked one of your own team mate for us, the enemy? Probably not, and there are reds around wich I can already see and which are possibly posing a threat to me.

No, the one with the smoke there are zero nit aircraft in the vicinity. Only nit gvs, and so all those bish aircraft are looking for GVs.

Next lame excuse?

I'd also point out the AFK excuse is a crock as well, often if he is bombed/killed he will immediately respawn and taxi into a hangar.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2017, 10:18:36 PM »
Skuzzy opened up a serious can of worms with that comment  :rofl :rofl :rofl
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"