Author Topic: Oculus Crashing  (Read 299 times)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Oculus Crashing
« on: March 15, 2017, 04:56:52 PM »
AH3 has been crashing in VR since I installed Touch controllers along with the last patch (26) and continues with 27. AH runs if I say no to both Oculus and Vive and it works in VR if I say yes to Vive but it crashes if I say yes to Oculus or start AH in Oculus.

Update: If I take the battery out of one of the touch controllers AH does not crash.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 06:47:43 PM by FLS »

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Oculus Crashing
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 09:19:34 AM »
I appears 10 sticks is not enough, I'll increase   the max for the next release, but right now 10 devices is the max, and you have 11 hooked up.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 10:20:10 AM »
I can unplug the wheel, and I can unplug the stick when I'm flying the the Touch controllers.   :D

Offline doright

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 12:29:02 PM »
Any chance (or usefulness) of being able to mark controllers as 'Do Not Use' or 'Do Not Enumerate'?

I can't see using the touch controllers in game over my HOTAS setup. I also have a SpaceMouse that I occasionally forget to unplug, or forget to run Target to configure my Warthog as a single device instead of 2 independent ones. Which leads to some interesting takeoffs sometimes.
Armaments 3:9 "Fireth thee not in their forward quarters lest thee be beset by 200 imps and be naughty in their sight."

Offline doright

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 12:37:42 PM »
I've had a weird glich in Rift, where view movements occasionally lead to serious stutters with the view in headset being non-stereo squared off with black boarders while simultaneously throttles will go to idle. If I was using the hat switch to recenter the view it will sometimes be stuck in that view. To recover I have to move the throttle and if the view stuck, move the hat switch to that position again.

Suggestions on how to capture this behavior for debugging?
Armaments 3:9 "Fireth thee not in their forward quarters lest thee be beset by 200 imps and be naughty in their sight."