Author Topic: Jagdtiger  (Read 4290 times)

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
Re: Jagdtiger
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2017, 04:11:46 PM »
W a bit of patience a JPanther can be successful in AH3, there are plenty of spots where you can hide and snipe. But it was easier in AH2 when main coverage was berms and bushes. But a well hidden JPanther can be a pain in the A** in AH 3..
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2017, 04:55:17 PM »
I don't see as many of the turtle family of tanks in AH3 as you saw towards the end of AH2. Players used them for field assaults and defense along with them being a goto ride at the tank crater on CraterMA. In the center of BowlMA, I duplicated as much of the tank crater concept as I could, and the vast majority of tanks I've ever seen there are turreted types. I guess the faster to capture feilds in BowlMA and the GV spawns following the capture front, keep the Gvers entertained just as much as having a dedicated tank furball arena. I thought all of those farm villages around each town would be ideal for using the turtle tanks in their ambushing role off the spawns. GV combat in AH3 seems to be a bit more like mounting guns on lazyboys than it was in AH2....  :lol
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2017, 06:07:42 PM »
I haven't changed my GV ride from AH2 to AH3, it's still the T34/85. IMO its the best all around tank available in the arena.

1. It's one of the fastest...
2. Good for short range and long range
3. Good ammo, HE, AP and HVAP (wish it had smoke)
4. Sloped armor

I have a lot of shots over 2k, and it does well.
 :cheers:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline 27th

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2017, 10:33:57 AM »
I haven't changed my GV ride from AH2 to AH3, it's still the T34/85. IMO its the best all around tank available in the arena.

1. It's one of the fastest...
2. Good for short range and long range
3. Good ammo, HE, AP and HVAP (wish it had smoke)
4. Sloped armor

I have a lot of shots over 2k, and it does well.
 :cheers:

T34/85 are Hetzer/ Jagpanther food  :D

Yum Yum

:salute

27th

Offline 27th

• Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2017, 11:08:35 AM »
Individual actions are one thing, but the stats show the Jagdpanzers have almost disappeared from the AH3 battlefield.

Even if they are, so what? I am sure Jagpanzers have company like G4M1, JU87 G-2, 109 E-4, P39D, LVT non-troop version, SDKFz 251, etc...

Now we are getting into the problem with having just a main arena and not broken up like we used to like the mid-war, early war, right? To have that we go to have have the numbers.

Why take a B25C when you can take a B29. Right? Unless you want to pad your stats and earn perks. Maybe some people get great satisfaction from egging from a B25 on a town. So what.

Hey, maybe down the future it will be back.

Variety its best. Its your choice.  :airplane:

Let the tank in and others and planes like the A26 Invader.  :joystick:

It seems silly people are arguing about tanks/planes in like theres going to be a tax hike to pay for it.  :rofl  Lets pass a $400 million military spending  eh.

27th

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2017, 05:57:05 PM »
T34/85 are Hetzer/ Jagpanther food  :D

Yum Yum

27th

Hehehe, I would say the same for the Hetzer/JagPanther.  :devil