Author Topic: DLXIRON FNG! Help, where is the readme file?  (Read 2641 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Re: DLXIRON FNG! Help, where is the readme file?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2017, 02:17:52 PM »
You will see an aircraft icon if your radar is up.  you won't see anything if the radar is down or a GV is near.  Aircraft must be within the radar circle for this to occur.  With GV's they must be much closer.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline DLXIRON

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2017, 02:33:16 PM »
You will see an aircraft icon if your radar is up.  you won't see anything if the radar is down or a GV is near.  Aircraft must be within the radar circle for this to occur.  With GV's they must be much closer.

But the light blue, dark blue and magenta mean exactly what?

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2017, 02:52:56 PM »

But the light blue, dark blue and magenta mean exactly what?

Each country has a color to identify. You can change the color of each country in the settings. When there is an enemy inside the radar ring for a base, that base will flash the opposite color of the base.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline DLXIRON

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2017, 03:07:13 PM »
Each country has a color to identify. You can change the color of each country in the settings. When there is an enemy inside the radar ring for a base, that base will flash the opposite color of the base.

AHH okay so you are not even necessarily the same country or icon colors that I am seeing and I will know what they mean when I find the settings!

Thank you!

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2017, 03:23:48 PM »

AHH okay so you are not even necessarily the same country or icon colors that I am seeing and I will know what they mean when I find the settings!

Thank you!

Pull up your map board.  Click on "options".  Then I think "preferences".  Then "GUI" and you can set the colors of everything so you can train your brain a certain way.  All enemy appear red when in front of you when you should see their plane identifying icon.  On the map, I have Rook set to yellos and Bish set to orange while friendly bases are green. 

Welcome aboard.  If I can help in any way and you see me online, hit me up.  In game name is "SlipKnoT".

:rock
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline Rodent57

• AH Training Corps
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2017, 05:26:35 PM »
Iron,

Let me add my "Welcome!", and yet another offer to spend time with you in the training arena going over things.   

Wed Nights and Saturdays are generally bad for me (Coaching Semi-pro football), but am otherwise retired and can be flexible. 

I'm 3 hours up the road from you, so synching time zones isn't an issue.

Sik1, Morf, and I are all Trainers.

PM me with contact info and I'll gladly link up with you to go over things.

Cheers  :cheers:,
- Rodent57
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means
-AE

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2017, 03:14:03 AM »
do what? Do you mean...won't see a dot on radar? Icons are always on unless you turn them off :headscratch: true though, vehicle icons are more difficult to see :police:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline DLXIRON

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2017, 07:14:50 PM »

How exactly do you send that "Check 6" message?  The AH Quick Reference sheet isnt very clear.

Thanks!

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2017, 09:50:18 PM »
How exactly do you send that "Check 6" message?  The AH Quick Reference sheet isnt very clear.

Thanks!

default is the key just to the left of the "ENTER" key, the "/' key (quote/comma key)

Offline DLXIRON

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2017, 05:41:39 PM »
default is the key just to the left of the "ENTER" key, the "/' key (quote/comma key)

I press that key and nothing happens.  I open up that radio and press that key and get a bunch of commas.  What am I missing?

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2017, 05:48:41 PM »
have the guy you want give the check 6 to in your forward view and hit that key

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2017, 06:23:58 PM »
Also might check my videos to gain a few pointers as well link is in my signature.

"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline DLXIRON

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2017, 06:53:04 PM »
have the guy you want give the check 6 to in your forward view and hit that key

will I see in the radio bar it was sent to him?

Also might check my videos to gain a few pointers as well link is in my signature.

Thanks, I will check that out!

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2017, 08:23:48 AM »
will I see in the radio bar it was sent to him?

Thanks, I will check that out!

Yes you will. When you look at a friendly you can press the   '   key to highlight names. You will see a box around their name. If you keep pressing the   '   key it will select the next person in your view. Keep pressing the   '   key until its around the name you want then it will check 6 them. You should see a notification in the text bar. You don't have to open your radio for any of this.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline DLXIRON

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2017, 11:23:29 PM »

Thanks BowHTR!!!