Author Topic: Ki-84 WEP Total Duration  (Read 2352 times)

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
Re: Ki-84 WEP Total Duration
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2017, 06:16:00 PM »
For whatever it's worth, it's notable that with the 109K and 190D9 would both consume all of their fuel before their MW50 at the low flow rate (MW50 systems on the 109 had two flow rates, presumably this would be similar on the D9).

I'm unsure which flow rate is modeled in the game. Perhaps the extended WEP duration on the 109 and 190 is intended to reflect this easily without somebody having to do math.

Additionally, with 2x fuel burn (and normal MW50 usage), fuel would be consumed first even at the high rate of flow.
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2023, 02:17:29 PM »
Well deserved BUMP this needs to be fixed

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2023, 02:38:35 PM »
Crikey I'd completely forgotten about this. Not that I think anything's going to be changed at this stage of the game but Greg did a series on old-faithful here recently. This one's about the power but raises the can of worms about whether AH models realistic build quality. Seems it doesn't for the K-4...

I think he discusses WEP / meth but I don't have time to check now.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2024, 06:19:37 PM »
BUMP!
 :airplane:
Recently flying the KI-84 and remembered this thread, Maybe Hitech can give a reply to this now that he is posting on the forums again..

A total WEP duration change to near the 109s 40 minute ish range shouldn't be too hard to change in coad possibly.  :salute