Author Topic: Getting disco'd everytime I hit voice transmit button  (Read 267 times)

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
Getting disco'd everytime I hit voice transmit button
« on: May 12, 2017, 08:15:13 AM »
Logged on last night for the first time in several weeks, but not the first time after the last AH patch. On-line, or off, every time I would push my voice transmit buttons (either range, or channel), I'd get an immediate disco. Back at my desktop, the AH window would fill my entire screen, and a small error dialog box would state that "The program has stopped working". The mouse cursor would be unavailable, and I would have to hit Alt-Tab to select the error dialog box, then "Enter" to close it and the AH window.

Anyone else having this problem? My hardware and software set up has not changed to my knowledge, but I was not having this problem immediately after the last patch (i.e. everything was working prior to last night).

Sabre
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: Getting disco'd everytime I hit voice transmit button
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 11:20:26 AM »
This is a long shot but, the game has a temp folder where dmp files are generated if the error check function is triggered by an event. Are there any of these with corresponding time and date stamps in that folder?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
Re: Getting disco'd everytime I hit voice transmit button
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 03:22:52 PM »
I'll check when I get back to my gaming rig, Bustr. Definitely worth a look.
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."