Author Topic: Waffle: Your Twitter Poll.  (Read 508 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Waffle: Your Twitter Poll.
« on: May 26, 2017, 01:47:15 PM »
Waffle,

Please don't drop posting your work, lately it's become obvious if someone doesn't start a post inside of the forums with your work, very few see it. I bet like myself most forum members have a direct link to the BBS and do not come through the AH main WEB page. Once someone starts a post with your pictures in the General forum, you see the excitement and raised expectations. The majority of forum members are not going to dig around to find anything new or posts about upcoming new. Now days I mostly look in the skin viewer to see if you have something new because I get a better view of it.

If Hitech added an "HTC Updated Work" forum where only HTC can post screen shots and other info about upcoming new things, you would get the eyes, then responses in the General forum if your poll is about the AH community. As for Twitter and even FaceBook, sometimes FaceBook appears to have something sooner than it shows up on the WEB page or in the forums. I do not know what the hit's at FaceBook and Twitter are for "new eyes" versus the forums.

If Steam takes off, you will have a new influx of players expecting to see things at all the HTC social media locations.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline ccvi

• Gold Member
      • http://www.carl-eike-hofmeister.de/
Re: Waffle: Your Twitter Poll.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 03:13:12 AM »
Twitter? Facebook?

Maybe I'm too old, but an RSS/ATOM feed would be preferred over any of those proprietary technologies.