Author Topic: Simplify mouse controls  (Read 333 times)

Online Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Simplify mouse controls
« on: August 31, 2017, 11:54:26 AM »
Cant mouse controls be simplified back to what they used to be?

In beta i mentioned mouse commander mode being next to useless.  Nobody is using it.. you cannot be competetive in it.

Cant someone logging in with only a mouse already have some defaults mapped to get off the ground easy enough?  Why should they have to set the axis of a mouse to get off the ground.. make it easier on em. 

On my mouse I have the obvious axis' mapped.. the mouse wheel for throttle.. and left click to fire all guns with the sensativity turned down so my plane isnt flopping all over.  Myeft hand hovers the keyboard to operate views, flaps, rudder.

Just some suggestions after speaking with new folks online.. and reading reviews.  It seems like people are having a hard time spending the time just to do some simple things.. i figured at least make the mouse users as close to plug and play as you can.  Guys with joysticks have probably been down this road before.. they will likely figure mapping out.

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
Re: Simplify mouse controls
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 04:32:12 PM »
Lazer is just a program created by the consortium of 12 to torment the souls of non 38 flyers in the MA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA