Author Topic: Buzzsaw A45  (Read 475 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Buzzsaw A45
« on: June 04, 2017, 08:58:36 PM »
Base is 1 foot below sea level so it flickers.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
Re: Buzzsaw A45
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 01:13:45 AM »
also A45 can't resupply A45 town--you can drop 10 boxes of supplies and it says Nothing Supplied or Resupplied, whatever it is supposed to say-maybe like Shuffler says it's below sea level.
 and I don't know if it's supposed to be this way but A45 is is divided into 2 islands airfield on one and town on the other.
 oh and given time the town resupplies itself .
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 06:12:17 AM »
also A45 can't resupply A45 town--you can drop 10 boxes of supplies and it says Nothing Supplied or Resupplied, whatever it is supposed to say-maybe like Shuffler says it's below sea level.
 and I don't know if it's supposed to be this way but A45 is is divided into 2 islands airfield on one and town on the other.
 oh and given time the town resupplies itself .

No base can resupply its own town. All towns resupply themselves after X amount of time depending of the damage to the city strat.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 10:43:09 AM »
No base can resupply its own town. All towns resupply themselves after X amount of time depending of the damage to the city strat.
well this one did-we tried dropping supplies by lvt and c47-keep getting the message NOTHING RESUPPLIED. I checked DT buildings were down for 25 minutes we all left, came back awhile later tried dropping supps again nothing. checked dt's buildings at 5 10 and 15 minutes.
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 10:49:26 AM »
well this one did-we tried dropping supplies by lvt and c47-keep getting the message NOTHING RESUPPLIED. I checked DT buildings were down for 25 minutes we all left, came back awhile later tried dropping supps again nothing. checked dt's buildings at 5 10 and 15 minutes.

You said you were trying to resupply a town from that towns base; That doesn't work. You must come from a different base. It's been this way for as long as I can remember.

Towns over time automatically heal/rebuild/resupply themselves.

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 12:20:36 PM »
Yes delta he must have did a typo there. He ment trying to resup 45 from another base. Btw what Shuffler is talking about a45 is true. I kinda thought my graphics card fried when I saw the flickering. Thank god it's just a bug.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2017, 02:57:02 PM »
You said you were trying to resupply a town from that towns base; That doesn't work. You must come from a different base. It's been this way for as long as I can remember.

Towns over time automatically heal/rebuild/resupply themselves.
hehe I'm such a dumb bellybutton but I was not the only one then-YOUR RIGHT, jesus YOUR RIGHT, that's exactly what we were doing. wow I didn't even think of that :O  :uhoh :embarrassed:

it was white flagged and bad guys kept trying to run troops didn't even think about that. have been playing for 10 years, and made a noob mistake. wow what the hells matter with me.
I don't know how but the town was repairing itself. if I knew how to post screen shots I could show you the different down times

it's funny I'm always telling the new players that,  you can't resupp town from same base, what a NOOB I am
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 03:00:27 PM by lunatic1 »

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2017, 04:32:51 PM »
hehe I'm such a dumb bellybutton but I was not the only one then-YOUR RIGHT, jesus YOUR RIGHT, that's exactly what we were doing. wow I didn't even think of that :O  :uhoh :embarrassed:

it was white flagged and bad guys kept trying to run troops didn't even think about that. have been playing for 10 years, and made a noob mistake. wow what the hells matter with me.
I don't know how but the town was repairing itself. if I knew how to post screen shots I could show you the different down times

it's funny I'm always telling the new players that,  you can't resupp town from same base, what a NOOB I am

:rofl  :cheers:

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 06:14:13 PM »
A44 as well.  Entire base flickers like graphic card is dying.  Had other players check, and saw the same.  I was able to takeoff, however to reported being unable to.
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group