Author Topic: This is really not playable at all.  (Read 282 times)

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
This is really not playable at all.
« on: June 24, 2017, 09:17:35 AM »
Last night all of sudden these Evil chunk of clouds appeared out of nowhere. The majority of players that were flying around that area complained that it wasn't playable. It went away for a couple minutes but then just appeared out of the blue. I for one think it looks really stupid and it does not show any purpose. It ruined a very nice fight for all the people that were flying there. Here is a screenshot I took.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 09:24:19 AM by hgtonyvi »
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
Re: This is really not playable at all.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 04:03:58 PM »
So.. are u saying there are no clouds in the sky...
or are u saying there were no clouds during WWII?
Just asking  :cheers:
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline serun

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 04:59:53 PM »
I witnessed this myself. I think what he is saying is that the cloud formation did not "roll in" like they normally do it would just <POOF> appear for a while and then <POOF> disappear for a while. No idea where it came from or where it went when it disappeared. Startled me a bit the first time it happened last night.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 07:19:09 PM »
During one of the poofs I experienced a screen freeze like back in AH2 when a plane with a skin other than the default came into range. I was using the Dx9 executable. And the very heavy dark overcast showed the grid of boarders meeting between all of the cloud cube units in the 50x50.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.