Author Topic: Math question  (Read 1204 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Re: Math question
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 08:23:51 AM »
In game score show
Bomber score
 92 Sortie
 64 landed
 2 bails
 2 captures
 66 deaths
 this adds up to  134 vs 92 sorties what am I Missing here?
Checking pilot score on forum I find
 9 deaths in 24j
 1 death in 25h
 8 deaths in b26b
 1 death c47
Which gives a total of 19  deaths. an answer would be appreciated :airplane:
AKCaine
will this be resolved and show my correct score?  The math just doesn't add up.  Even with my numbers there's a mystery up five sorties.
AkCaine

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 01:16:13 PM »
Scratching my head on this.

Lusche: You have never seen a miss match before this?

HiTech

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 01:47:04 PM »
Ran some a miss match queries , turns out it has been happening to some people since tour 30.

It only effects bombers, I am fairly sure it has something to do with how drone count is kept track of.

HiTech
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 01:49:39 PM by hitech »

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 03:09:18 PM »
Hitech,   I have been flying bombers about 90% of the time for the past 3-4 years.  I wish I could remember how long ago I noticed this, but it has been awhile.  Again, I just assumed it was because I lost drones, but still landed successfully with either one or no drones.  Could it also have to do with the ability to score bomber formations as attack instead of bomber?  For instance, you can score TU2s as attack or bomber.  Could it be that sorties and deaths are not recording in the correct places?

one-eye
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 03:21:09 PM by 1ijac »
"One-Eye"

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2017, 03:48:53 PM »
Hitech,   I have been flying bombers about 90% of the time for the past 3-4 years.  I wish I could remember how long ago I noticed this, but it has been awhile.  Again, I just assumed it was because I lost drones, but still landed successfully with either one or no drones.  Could it also have to do with the ability to score bomber formations as attack instead of bomber?  For instance, you can score TU2s as attack or bomber.  Could it be that sorties and deaths are not recording in the correct places?

one-eye

It has been going on since tour 30.

No on the attack or bomber, the score record is only update once at the conclusion of an "in and out of tower".

HiTech

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2017, 04:06:48 PM »
It has been going on since tour 30.

Hm. Which means it doesn't have something to do with the AI/reconnect feature. I know, that doesn't help much  :D
Never had it happening to me at all, nor did I see it with someone else's stats I was actively looking up
Was checking tour 208 earlier and found 40 players with a similar error, though non as large as the OP's mismatch.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2017, 05:21:20 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, Tour 30 was when you introduced bomber drones, July 2002  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman