Author Topic: Need Training  (Read 2498 times)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Need Training
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2017, 12:56:40 PM »
PM me the times and days you prefer, I'm starting a new schedule today so I'm not currently available evenings Eastern Time M-F.

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2017, 03:31:51 PM »
I can generally do later in the evening eastern time M-F (9:00PM+ is best for me), so if you can't arrange a time with FLS, feel free to PM me as well or post your availability here

The nice thing about posting here is usually one of the Trainers will pick you up if someone else can't do the time(s) you request.

<S>
Kingpin
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 03:34:12 PM by Kingpin »
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2017, 07:25:10 AM »
If you are looking to train as you play the game, look me up.   

SlipKnoT

I started a squad that is solely dedicated for this phase of playing and to help new players get past that steep learning curve..  I bring in new players (or rusty returning players) and we work together to take bases primarily.

In my squad, you don't have to be a "loyal" player.  Once you get the training you want or need, feel free to move on to squads that are recruiting. 

I love the Hellcat. 

If you are interested, right now we are flying Knights.  VOX is 166.

Tonight I am working with a player or two in setting up their joysticks (routing buttons) then we will start patrolling the cartoon skies.

You are welcome to come along.

:rock

AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)