Author Topic: Where are the Axis orders?  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Alpo

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
Re: Where are the Axis orders?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2017, 12:32:06 PM »
As it seems that we get bombers quite a bit (twice last month), it seriously does cause a LOT of problems in coordination.  USUALLY by this time, we at least have launch bases and targets!  It's the first frigging frame.  It's not like you have to worry about which ride someone has... pull the damn COs out of a hat and assign a ride and a base... sheesh  :furious

I know life happens Trainee, but a lot of folks depend on getting that info by the unwritten Wednesday deadline so doors of communication can be opened with other squads on your side assigned to the same mission parameters.

Let's just hope someone gets moving so we can get to the best part of our Friday night... aside from the drinking.   :cheers:
SkyKnights Fighter Group -CO-
R.I.P.  SKDenny 02/03/1940 - 02/19/2012

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2017, 12:34:21 PM »
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2017, 01:10:07 PM »
Okay gang let's all keep our daggers sheathed. 

I am certain that Doc4 is aware he is Axis CiC this week for Frame 1.  He may have delegated the orders to our new Special Events Officer (in training) and he travels a lot so that may be the holdup. :headscratch:

I have his contact info so let me give him a buzz.  I assure you the Axis will have orders published by the end of the day even if I have to write them myself.

We tend to pride ourselves on having orders released in a timely manner.

Stay tuned.  :salute

Thanks Trainee. Glad to see that somebody in The Unforgiven is there to keep this from going full FUBAR.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2017, 02:36:57 PM »
Someone's having a brain vacation!!!   :noid

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2017, 03:55:31 PM »
How hard is it to write BoB orders...Short answer....

It's not...

Edit....Nevermind... :noid

« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 03:57:32 PM by puller »
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline Doc4

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2017, 04:35:06 PM »
Guys I can not tell you how embarrassing this is, but I was not paying attention to emails at all this last week, and was pissed at myself when I got Trainee's text.There is no excuse but simple lack of attention.  I hate when this happens to us, and gripe and complain when it does.  I am on my way home now and will come up with a plan ASAP.  Our Special Events Officer is out on business and the XO was away as well (probably hooking up with his Russian mistress), thank God Trainee was watching.
Totally my fault
 :salute
Doc4
~~~The Unforgiven~~~

Offline Doc4

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2017, 08:15:31 PM »
Alright I have finished the orders am going to ship them off for approval....will post as soon as I get the word...once again sorry for the delay
Doc4
~~~The Unforgiven~~~