Author Topic: Aces High has been Greenlit on Steam!  (Read 20710 times)

Offline Fishh

• Zinc Member
Re: Aces High has been Greenlit on Steam!
« Reply #210 on: August 04, 2017, 10:56:26 PM »
This is my 3rd time back to this game (efish and fishe were my other accounts as far as I recall).  Each time I played it was for between 6 months and a year. Once in 2008 and again in 2012 if memory serves. I left the first time to focus on school and second time because the community has fizzled. I'm back again and to my delight everyone on the Knights have been very forthcoming and excited to explain the (many) parts of the game I failed to grasp.  Shoutout to Flk2, JVLees, and a few others (I forgot all of your names, sorry!)  who have been helping by me out. 

The biggest drawback to this incredible game is the inexplicable lack of exposure.  This game could be making exponentially more money monthly with proper media exposure. Maybe that's not what the devs want.  Maybe they want to keep the game for the old breed. On an intellectual level I have tremendous respect if that's the case.

My only comment is that it's a crying shame that this isn't the number 1 PC flight sim in the world for player count.  With proper exposure, it could be. It should be.  I am pro-steam. Constant exposure to 10 million players, no brainer to get those numbers to new record heights.  I understand there's issues with privacy, cheaters, implementation and hit and quit noobs. If hitech wants to protect our information then huge props and let that be the end of the discussion.  Please Hitech, give us an update on your thoughts!  Ultimately, we all support the great endeavor that is Aces High. Those commenting here only feel desire for the game to succeed even more than it already has(for the most part). I fear that there are many like me who support the game until they get discouraged of the lack of a player count.  This game is quality and Hitechs only problem should be having a great accountant to count all that money he and his team richly deserve.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:01:10 PM by Fishh »

Offline Fishh

• Zinc Member
Re: Aces High has been Greenlit on Steam!
« Reply #211 on: August 04, 2017, 11:05:51 PM »
And I just saw that I am a failure at researching as Hitech posted about a (hopefully minor) steam setback today.  Keep us in the loop!