Author Topic: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - Version 3.02 patch 11  (Read 415 times)

Offline 27th

• Copper Member
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - Version 3.02 patch 11
« on: September 19, 2017, 11:02:27 PM »
Here are the release notes for Patch 11 of Aces High III Version 3.02.

/********************** version 3.02 patch 11 ************************/
1. Fixed an issue with terrain builder not including some HTX files in the build.

2. Mouse GUI control now defaults to show cursor when using mouse only, for flight.

3. Adjusted mouse default sensitivity in mouse view and plane commander modes.

4. Adjusted the rates of mouse flight commander mode.

5. Added a 3 second delay before switching out of auto take off when in mouse only flight mode.

6. Fixed some small dialog alignment issues on the clip board. Was noticeable with the close (X) button on web page displays.

7. Added default controller configurations for XBox One and XBox 360 controllers.
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ __

Well, as a mouse flyer for the last 16 years, this patch crashed my party.

I think #2, #3 and #4 did me in but I am not sure. I haven't messed with my mouse controls in years and haven't yet but all of my controls now does the opposite of what I wanted to do. Not to mention that the mouse lock is not working. I am at a loss.

1. I assume once the last patch is in, its in. Right? Not reversible/ taken out?
2. Can a mouse player can still fly? My controls are perfect the way they are or do I mess with it?
3. Don't want to sound rude but why?  Why the patch involving the mouse now.?

I am very interested if Lazer is having problems too, a fellow mouse flyer.

:salute
27th

Offline 27th

• Copper Member
Re: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - Version 3.02 patch 11
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 11:30:52 PM »
Update: I messed with it. I found out that my controls on the mouse have been reset after the latest patch. I searched for a photo of my flight settings (I take pictures as a reference for situations such as this) and it seems everything is back to normal.  :rock ..... for now.

:salute
27th