Author Topic: New Ideas  (Read 1446 times)

Offline andrewegillott

• Zinc Member
New Ideas
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2001, 03:11:00 AM »
hmmmm... :confused:...i think we should do the following...

1)collect money for bribes
2)buy bribes
3)send pictures of bribes to HTC
4)demand HTC to add what we want to the game (including free subscription for 3 months for those that pay for bribes)
5)once out demands are met...we can do:
   A)drink the bribes
   B)give them the bribes

any comments?  :D

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
New Ideas
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2001, 07:03:00 AM »
at 14 years old we obviously develop the 'back stab gene'  :D
buy the bribes then drink the bribes heheh

Kids of today!   :rolleyes:

Offline rosco-

• Copper Member
New Ideas
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2001, 07:21:00 AM »
How much you wana bet Aces High has subs before WW2 Online? <GDR>

:D

Offline andrewegillott

• Zinc Member
New Ideas
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2001, 07:25:00 AM »
actually it's a mutation which makes us lose our powers of reasonings... like a pinochio on crack!!  :D

Offline andrewegillott

• Zinc Member
New Ideas
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2001, 08:45:00 AM »
Long time i haven't writtien...been enjoying time off...  :D...right now it's time for my reply about the V3. But before i go into the V3 i wanna add something about the V1. The Arado 234 (a.k.a the jet bomber) was capable of carrying the V1. So that would be another way to launch the V1. Just have the V1 be able to be selected like bombs on the right column. Now the V3. The V3 was something many people haven't heard of. The V3 was a 500 ft long gun barrel built in a huge blockhouse of concrete. They were being built in belgium before 617 knocked them down with their famous tallboys and grandslams. Now in AH, the V3 would require a certain number of V1's to hit their target. Like gaining perk points to use the V2. Except the V3 would require a lot more. The building would look like a big square block of concrete pointing towards the HQ and the city of some other team. The person controlling the gun would have to estimate the charge required to hit the HQ. There would only be an unlimited amount of shots to fire and it would take 10 minutes to reload in between. To make sure that people don't just exit the gun and start another one, there would be a loading period of 10mins before the gun is even ready to shoot. This is a pain in the butt to use but that's why when u hit the enemy HQ u will be rewarded with loads of perk points under the category of "Vengence Weapons". That's right it doesn't exist...yet. To stop people finding out the amount of powder to put into the gun, there would be a randomizing of wind conditions. This would make sure that people don't find out the charge and publish it out. Now some of you might think that this is pretty damn stupid. One reason it wouldn't be. Just five hit's would wipe out their HQ. Now each team would have a total of 4 guns. Two aiming at enemy HQ and two aiming at enemy city. That's pretty much all i can think of... if anybody has any comments about subs, dams, Vengence weapons, or some of their own... let me know.
Thanx...

Offline Serapis

• Copper Member
      • http://www.keithreid.com
New Ideas
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2001, 11:24:00 AM »
You could also use a spotter aircraft over the target at the anticipated impact time to help adjust the fire back at the launch site.firing point. Not practical in real life due to a little factor called the RAF. The Germans relied on Intel from news sources etc. to gague accuracy and reliability for the V-1 and V-2 launches, which the Brits worked hard not to give them. How about a no perk ballon bomb   ;)

Charon

[ 07-03-2001: Message edited by: Charon ]

Offline andrewegillott

• Zinc Member
New Ideas
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2001, 11:27:00 AM »
A what?  :confused: