Author Topic: Mouse Ball works most of the time But . . .  (Read 1289 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Mouse Ball works most of the time But . . .
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2017, 03:32:20 PM »
and....  IT WORKED!  For some reason - pre latest patch, nothing would move for me. Now, it's all setup nice and purdy.

Quick question - how do you change the size of the resolution of the screen that appears on your desktop while in VR? Does it always have to be visible? Cause my VR drives the game AND the window on my desktop. Wish I could have it turned off, hidden, and resized.
I cant find a way! Kanth will probably know a bit more, as she answered alot of my questions about that mirror view. I was wanting a way to resize it to normal screen size to record game play through Nvidia's Shadow Play. So far I havent figured anthing out to fix it. I use to turn my monitor off,once in VR....then I got minimized to clip board, had to turn on monitor to see the AH icon and get back into game :O AND CRASHED :eek: Dont do that anymore :bolt:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2017, 01:30:05 AM »
The biggest Mouse Ball issue I have, is in trying to  scroll the text buffer. Some times when I try to scroll back to find a message, the slider will jump to the beginning of when I logged on. It takes forever to scroll the text back to the current messages. Not a major deal ,just one of those midget bovine stoole things
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2017, 02:13:40 PM »
The biggest Mouse Ball issue I have, is in trying to  scroll the text buffer. Some times when I try to scroll back to find a message, the slider will jump to the beginning of when I logged on. It takes forever to scroll the text back to the current messages. Not a major deal ,just one of those midget bovine stoole things

I keep hoping HTC finds a solution to this problem.