Author Topic: Can't find the full skins download  (Read 755 times)

Offline AAIK

• Nickel Member
Can't find the full skins download
« on: September 04, 2017, 09:21:48 AM »
I cant seem to find the full skins set download. Has it been moved somewhere else?

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Can't find the full skins download
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 09:59:37 AM »
I cant seem to find the full skins set download. Has it been moved somewhere else?

http://www.hitechcreations.com/downloads/downloads-skins

Here is the link to all the available skins in the game.... There were a few players that had downloaded them all and included them in a zip file....

You can download the ones you want and install individually or you can go to the hangar in-game and check the box to do automatic downloading of all the skins

Hope this helps

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline AAIK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 02:20:26 PM »
There used to be a link to a full single file download that they kept updated. I don't see it anymore  :cry.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 03:03:49 PM »
You must be referring to the high res download package, in which I don't think they do that anymore

I know that back during the closed beta and then the open beta, a few players had posted links of zip files of the complete skins package, but skins are updated independently now and the skins have changed somewhat since the last time I saw a complete skins download file available

Maybe someone else might have some more up to date info, regarding your question

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 12:50:28 AM »
TC, you're right. There's no HiRes package any more after the launch of AH3. All planes are as HiRes as they can be and the adjustment for weaker systems is made by sliders and check boxes for various elements.   

AAIK, as TC said there's some partially outdated zip packages available at private servers. However, if you're like most of us and prefer certain planes, downloading some skins for your favourite rides isn't much of an effort. After that you can leave the automatic download on for less important skins.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 06:50:23 AM »
http://dload.hitechcreations.com/AHIIISKINS.EXE

It does not contain the last batch released, yet.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline AAIK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 10:02:45 AM »
http://dload.hitechcreations.com/AHIIISKINS.EXE

It does not contain the last batch released, yet.

Woo, skuzzy in for the save!