Author Topic: AH Merchandise  (Read 3612 times)

Offline lutrel

• Nickel Member
Re: AH Merchandise
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2017, 10:56:21 AM »
The highly coveted Avenger's CO coffee cup, or 'Stein of Wisdom'.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 10:58:16 AM by lutrel »
Lutrel AkA "Lut"
CO ~Avengers~

Offline lutrel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2017, 10:59:39 AM »
Our XO, OldBull runs a print/engraving shop and can pretty much make anything you guys can dream up.
Lutrel AkA "Lut"
CO ~Avengers~

Offline Marco

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2017, 09:51:38 PM »
Not to bump an old post, but after a ton of digging through old boxes of stuff from my childhood, I came across the very hat I spoke of in my original post. It's taken some love, but not in too shabby of shape 15ish years later. :salute

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2017, 06:39:28 PM »
Zazzle has some nice stuff:

(Image removed from quote.)

where do I send my check or money order?   :banana:
Who is John Galt?

Offline TerryRF

• Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2017, 09:32:49 AM »
I like it. Would buy one for sure.

Av8.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2017, 07:36:42 AM »
Not to bump an old post, but after a ton of digging through old boxes of stuff from my childhood, I came across the very hat I spoke of in my original post. It's taken some love, but not in too shabby of shape 15ish years later. :salute

Heh... Just pulled out my old Aces High Hat ( and Shirt and mouse pad )

My hat looks just like your's except the bill is black, has a brass  adjustable clamp on the back

My shirt and mouse pad has the original Aces High splash screen picture on them....

Back during Aces High through Aces High II, I ran a Cafe Press "premium" store, to where I could have as many different items as I could think of, and did special orders where squaddies could send me screen shots and I would put them on the back, with their handle on the front under or over our Damned squad patch.....

I of course asked and got permission from Dale(hitech) first, to use the Aces High Logo, etc....

Not sure how hitech ( and HTC) feel about it these days... Our Damned Gift Shop at cafe Press was open from like 2003/2004 up until 2010 until right after Jordi had finished up with the AirWarrior and Damned squad and friends reunion he hosted.....

I did a lot of one off designs back then for different people in the game some from other squads, some who didn't fly in squads....

Several other squads started creating their own stores several months+ after the word got out....

If I remember correctly I created and opened our store about a year and a half+ before HTC first offered merchandise

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2017, 07:53:32 AM »

Heh... Just pulled out my old Aces High Hat ( and Shirt and mouse pad )

My hat looks just like your's except the bill is black, has a brass  adjustable clamp on the back

My shirt and mouse pad has the original Aces High splash screen picture on them....

Back during Aces High through Aces High II, I ran a Cafe Press "premium" store, to where I could have as many different items as I could think of, and did special orders where squaddies could send me screen shots and I would put them on the back, with their handle on the front under or over our Damned squad patch.....

I of course asked and got permission from Dale(hitech) first, to use the Aces High Logo, etc....

Not sure how hitech ( and HTC) feel about it these days... Our Damned Gift Shop at cafe Press was open from like 2003/2004 up until 2010 until right after Jordi had finished up with the AirWarrior and Damned squad and friends reunion he hosted.....

I did a lot of one off designs back then for different people in the game some from other squads, some who didn't fly in squads....

Several other squads started creating their own stores several months+ after the word got out....

If I remember correctly I created and opened our store about a year and a half+ before HTC first offered merchandise

I have the same hat as you described TC with the black bill.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2017, 07:54:37 AM »
Any sandles?

For B2B
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member