Author Topic: Maned ship and field guns  (Read 1568 times)

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
Re: Maned ship and field guns
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2017, 01:55:11 PM »
......If you want to fly easy mode - get an XBox.  We WANT it to be tough around here.  No challenge otherwise.

Agreed, easy is boring.....   :aok

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2017, 02:13:14 PM »
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2017, 06:19:53 PM »
This is the reason it is not scored

See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2017, 09:03:04 PM »
When there are numbers maned guns are great, they look good with their long flowing locks and they keep everybody on their toes and when somebody is good at them they can impinge on the obnoxiousness of the vulch fester's glee. The CV is basically sunk when spotted unless somebody knows there way around the 5".

If there is a "problem" it is when the dreaded low numbers occur and you can fly to a base and nobody is willing to take off but they are willing to "defend" their base by shooting at you with a maned gun. So basically you can get killed by an 88, you can bail, you can go onward to the next base where the same thing will happen or you can go back the way you came. Oh I forgot you can also try to deack the base. Oh Joy!
Pies not kicks.