Author Topic: Not Worth Logging on in the Morning  (Read 9213 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Not Worth Logging on in the Morning
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2017, 08:54:08 PM »
I remember many years ago, before a lot of you were playing this game that this same argument was going on but instead of the complaints about the Bish numbers it was about the Black Knights squadron.  The Black Knights were one of the largest squadrons in the early years, all from Germany.  They'd log in early mornings and horde bases with their numbers since the other two countries would probably have combined numbers less than the Black Knights that were online.  It was always fun to fight against Rookie and his horde of Germanic barbarians.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2017, 08:55:23 PM »
OBX is one of my favorite players to sneak up on.  He's merrily typing away and then ...........................

:banana:Whammo!

..........tower.

:rofl  :rofl  :aok
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2017, 01:37:14 AM »

- make 1 plane free so there will be higher player retention

- make 2 sides so its easier to find battles as the players will not be as scattered

- perk the planes so there will be higher plane diversity making the game more appealing for new players

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2017, 01:53:21 AM »
Ah Nuget. Been on holiday have you?  :D

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2017, 01:53:47 AM »
Ah Nuget. Been on holiday have you?  :D

Missed me, huh. :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2017, 02:11:20 AM »
Missed me, huh. :)

Oh ho ho ho ho. We all did  :rofl

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2017, 05:50:00 AM »
Instead of coming to the AH BBS to complain why not try working on getting the players online in the morning to spread the game play around to help all the morning players have a chance to get some action

Has anyone that plays in the morning times (meaning US morning times) even bothered to try this?

You can help your AH community a lot  better with trying to help and support positive thoughts/suggestions/recommendations....than posting negative posts

Hope this helps

TC
in my book and I see it all the time  people come here to complain. so that's just what I did.

so TC if you can't do any better than to come in here and tell me not to complain then just don't post anything.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instead of coming to the AH BBS to complain why not try working on getting the players online in the morning to spread the game play around to help all the morning players have a chance to get some action

TC said^^^
yeah TC just let me find what i did with all the Phone numbers for all the Knights so i can call---yeah right.
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2017, 05:53:12 AM »

- make 2 sides so its easier to find battles as the players will not be as scattered

- perk the planes so there will be higher plane diversity making the game more appealing for new players
Nugetx get the hell off my thread, why do you keep pushing something that ain't gonna work.
the crap your posting here ain't gonna work
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2017, 08:18:58 AM »
Noone wants a challenge anymore  :ahand

Going to work is challenging enough you fatty

:bolt:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2017, 08:28:36 AM »
Nugetx get the hell off my thread, why do you keep pushing something that ain't gonna work.
the crap your posting here ain't gonna work

You said you dont know what it is

'to me something is not right here, but I don't know what it is.'

So i'm telling you what it is.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2017, 08:50:26 AM »

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2017, 09:14:11 AM »
in my book and I see it all the time  people come here to complain. so that's just what I did.

so TC if you can't do any better than to come in here and tell me not to complain then just don't post anything.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TC said^^^
yeah TC just let me find what i did with all the Phone numbers for all the Knights so i can call---yeah right.

I never called out a specific side/country.... I suggested asking all morning players spreading the action around....

My post was positive recommendations/suggestions to trying to help all morning players have fun

My post was about a positive solution instead of your negative complaint.... I guess you might possibly be one of those that has to follow what others do on this board, since that is what you said you posted for, because you see others coming to the boards to complain, so you did too.... How do you think that helps in anyway.....

Don't attack me for offering a way to possibly help improve y'alls morning gameplay then tell me not to post if I can't do any better..... When I did not exactly tell you to not to complain, I offered you a better more positive way to possibly/hopefully help ALL MORNING PLAYERS!

If you can not realize that I was not personally attacking you, but actually trying to help....then I feel sorry for your inability to grasp the concept of helping your gaming community....

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2017, 09:31:25 AM »

how would you know what it is, when you don't even play AH3.

well I was just ranting, what it is, is people have to work and apparently Bish have a lot of retired souls that are able to play all day...
nothing you do or think up or say is going to get us to vote for your ideas, so I WISH YOU WOULD STOP PUSHING THEM---HiTech SAID NO.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2017, 09:35:33 AM »

1) Absolutley yes.

2) Yes, esp. if numbers stay relatively low.

3) Not sold on this one.    An alternative is allowing a limited ETO EW planeset one month, PTO the next, for non-paying customers (or for a reduced rate).  Then you'll get diversity of equipment and a boost in numbers.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 10:24:04 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2017, 10:20:26 AM »
if your a knight or a Rook it not worth logging on in the mornings.

Bish have at 10:18 central time 37 players on  Knights 12 rooks 18.

why would I even want to try to play with those numbers its crazy.
to me something is not right here, but I don't know what it is.
right now bish have 29% eny, but so what they make up with it with those numbers.
really am tired of this(profanity here)

Sounds like a good time for a Me 262 sortie.  :devil
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com