Author Topic: 341 Squadron - GC 3/2 Alsace  (Read 531 times)

Offline alkali

• Zinc Member
341 Squadron - GC 3/2 Alsace
« on: September 18, 2017, 09:31:46 AM »

341 Squadron - Groupe de chasse 3/2 Alsace is a French-based fighter squadron recently formed in AH. It counts with two pilots at this point, Spitty75 and myself (same handle in game), both French and flying in the evenings and early night (Paris time zone). We tend to fly Spitfires, Yaks and Jugs - along with the occasional B26, Boston or Hurricane: anything that has a Free French roundel on it will be used, with the odd Allied or axis iron thrown into the mix.
We're flying as a tactical formation (or trying very hard to) whenever possible and are on the look-out to fill the squadron's roster. If you happen to be French-speaking (or at least are not averse to French blabber on the squad channel  :D), within a compatible time-zone and looking for this kind of outfit, give a shout by all means, here or in-game if you find us online.

Si tu joues à AHIII tout seul de ton côté en France ou dans le même fuseau horaire et cherches un escadron pour passer quelques soirées à chasser en formation, tu peux faire signe. On a pour l'heure un parisien et un lyonnais au tableau d'effectifs, on voudrait plus de cocardes tricolores dans les cieux d'AHIII  :joystick:

À bientôt on espère et bonne chasse !

Friendship
RAF 341 Squadron - Groupe de chasse 3/2 Alsace

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: 341 Squadron - GC 3/2 Alsace
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 04:21:49 PM »
Good luck with your squad?  Who has the role of Rene Mouchotte?    Loved reading his diaries way back when.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline alkali

• Zinc Member
Re: 341 Squadron - GC 3/2 Alsace
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 02:44:22 AM »
Thanks! We're lowly F/O for the time being, not yet squadron leaders.
I'll have to get a hold on a copy of Mouchotte's diary I reckon.
Best <S>
Friendship
RAF 341 Squadron - Groupe de chasse 3/2 Alsace