Author Topic: VR Ordnance error message  (Read 474 times)

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
VR Ordnance error message
« on: October 05, 2017, 05:28:43 AM »
Ords were down when I selected bombs  and rockets for the 38.   The stack of the usual error message came up but this time I could not click on "Ok" to clear the message.  I restarted ah and they were still there.  I had to restart the computer to clear them.

These ords messages are to get rid of anyway when it works.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: VR Ordnance error message
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 03:24:30 PM »
Was posted as a bug Yesterday,Sir. All sub menus had that problem. Have to remove headset for choice boxes to become active
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 03:27:19 PM »
Was posted as a bug Yesterday,Sir. All sub menus had that problem. Have to remove headset for choice boxes to become active

Thank you.  I missed the post.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 03:48:28 PM »
 :aok I do it all the time. Mostly in same thread though :rofl You missed it in a different Channel/subject area :x
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain