Author Topic: TIA  (Read 1519 times)

Offline HL117

• Nickel Member
      • Aircams
Re: TIA
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2017, 07:53:34 AM »
Oldman,

My Dad has had 1 maybe two of these, he has been doing fine since, think the first one was over a year and a half ago, they have him on a drug to prevent recurrence, he goes about his normal oldman routines  :lol

Regards

HL
Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right!

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2017, 10:51:13 AM »
I'm glad to hear that you didn't just shake it off and decided to go to the hospital for a checkup and diagnosis, oldman!

Sorry to hear about yours, Easyscor's and Ramesis and others medical issues... I'll try and keep y'all in my thoughts and prayers....

ROC is absolutely correct in his post about all of us getting older and our bodies are reminding us all daily of this fact....

oldman, you never said if your not being able to fly meant in Real Life or game, but I would think you were referring to flying in real life...

Keep Hanging Tough, all of you

TC / Johnny
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2017, 11:08:00 AM »
Yeah, dang FAA regulations will ground you as a pilot if you suffer any type of brain related incident. TIA's, concussions, and alike mean you cannot fly for a while. 2 years is what OM said ( :confused:) - crappy. 

It doesn't stop him from him kicking my arse online :airplane:  (had to edit out the Irish slang)

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:09:53 AM by Mister Fork »
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2017, 12:57:15 PM »
Hang in there OM and do what the docs tell ya!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group