Author Topic: more than I thought  (Read 307 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
more than I thought
« on: October 26, 2017, 03:53:29 PM »
HEY,Guys. I got caught up, on watching some of my saved films in FilmViewer. I have 8 or 9 other films with guys warping like in video I posted earlier "Warping an missing FOE" post in Bug reports. The major things warping around are Bombers in most vids, only 2 were of single players. I would have "TRAILS" lines even before play started, with bombers warping to end of line and bback to beginning every 3 seconds. Never noticed in real time. Even had 1 that was like Joachims video, where sky was black...only difference was after I restarted film viewer it played correctly. So I dont know what is going on, MY side or something else? :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Lucifer

• Probation 9/1/2017
  • Nickel Member
Re: more than I thought
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 03:37:19 AM »
I've noticed the game software, at long range, took some "liberties" with the planes trajectories (odd angles etc...) which then disappears when u get closer ( not an issue as u cant dogfight at 6k distance) : the "general" trajectory is tho correct, so no problemo. Then there is ofc LAG, which is something you cant overcome, especially if you play from a country at the opposite of your opponent's one... ;)

For FILMS its very different, your plane flight parameters are 100% accurate, but when you use another plane's camera, then the same "odd" angles are back, which can look weird : i so wouldnt trust the FILMS for those specific parameters, only for general ones.

To be sure it's "normal", just send one of yours to HTC, they will confirm what's happening. :noid

" Army Of Wolves "

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: more than I thought
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 12:40:24 PM »
Right! The warping was from my camera view :uhoh The other post I put the film in it. In film, it showed the warping and invisible RED GUY quite ODD but it is close to Halloween  :t
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain