Author Topic: Target Rabaul Screenshots and Vids post 'em here!  (Read 3291 times)

Offline KCDitto

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Re: Target Rabaul Screenshots and Vids post 'em here!
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2017, 01:27:23 PM »
This is a test, this is only a test. If this had been an actual emergency you would be directed to....

I have been trying things ever since the photobucket debacle so I have signed up here and want to see if everyone can see the image?

Thanks

Ditto  "WHITE 11"
"Masters of the Air" Scenario -JG54

Offline APDrone

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2017, 01:52:10 PM »
I see it..

sniff...

:salute
AKDrone

Scenario "Masters of the Air" X.O. 100th Bombardment Group

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2017, 02:23:09 PM »
Ditto, add a reply to the screenshot thread in the films/screenshots forum. Attach the files. Once posted, right click each link and "copy link location" then post it in your actual body with a IMG tag. I will post with attachments, then edit the post and insert the actual images I've already attached.

Once they are attached in the screenshots forum you can use the IMG tag with that link on any other forum as well.

EDIT: Not sure but I think you might need to be logged in to see them when you do this, but I am anyways so it doesn't affect me.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2017, 04:12:30 PM »
OMG!

That is the most-beautiful AH video I've ever seen!

Thank you very much!

Backup link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4q6l7uFHig
 :salute to everyone who made this event happen.

Had a great time in this scenario as a walkon player in frames 2, 3 and 4. Do not have a capture card so no true in game views, sounds and comms. My first video using AH Film Viewer. A lot of graphics related data got lost in recording, converting, compressing and uploading and some anomalies brought in. The recording does not seem to get detailed interior of other player aircraft. I have an old computer so I play with close to minimum graphic settings also only had default plane skins enabled. Fiddled with some settings for Film Viewer footage, also added some filters in places during final editing in Shotcut. Do not know much about editing, so experimented with a lot of stuff. I like to watch old war movies and combat footage so the general idea was to combine gameplay style with old war movie and documentary looking style. I am a bit twitchy with my joystick hat view switch. I switched icons off for some clips. 60 FPS video would be smoother but a lot more difficult to handle for my PC.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2017, 04:13:53 PM »
5 by 5 -- and nice shot!

This is a test, this is only a test. If this had been an actual emergency you would be directed to....

I have been trying things ever since the photobucket debacle so I have signed up here and want to see if everyone can see the image?

Thanks

(Image removed from quote.)

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2017, 07:04:51 PM »
OMG!

That is the most-beautiful AH video I've ever seen!

Thank you very much!

This should certainly be the official event video for "Target Rabaul".  :aok

Well done  :salute
AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell