Author Topic: The M3 experiment is over.  (Read 18994 times)

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
Re: The M3 experiment is over.
« Reply #180 on: November 09, 2017, 09:31:54 AM »
As the starter of the original topic I hereby officialy declare this thread as derailed  :old:

HiTech hates German Iron!!!!   :noid
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #181 on: November 09, 2017, 10:19:32 AM »
First off, I got vulched twice then that fight swung once I got in the air and I called the pigs over to that fight....and if I remember there was a 4v me in there where I took one of you with me....wait who was that one I took with me???.....YOU!!!! Hahahahahaha

:ahand
Know What? That you guys don't like fighting us because it messes up your beloved fighter scores...Judge has a 13 K/D and he runs to friends anytime we engage same with Hartmann....like I said at least we still have FSO and KOTH where y'all get forced into fighting us.

Oh and you shouldn't use  :ahand as often as you do....because last I looked you can't beat me 1v1 in any plane in the line up. :ahand

Your so full of it dude...

Noone cares about ur 1v1...

YES JUNKY CAN BEAT ME 1V1....

Do you feel better about yourself now...I suck at 1v1 dude...

Noone runs from you or your squad...

Forced into fighting my rear end too...I have a small squad and can get more kills than y'all in FSO with your freaking 20 pilots...

You need to stop lyin to everybody about what goes on in the game...like I said in game the other day...we've got the films just like you do...

Your rooks gang the piss outta us...we've got the films of it...and we keep coming back...time after time after time...don't BS yourself that we run from a fight....
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #182 on: November 09, 2017, 10:23:30 AM »
Whatever...we all know whats up  :ahand
Nah. Me an you are about 50/50 when you are lucky.   I don't know where you picked up some of these prima donnas though, they were all full of fight until the Pigs got off the runway. Then they went to find safe harbor in another horde on the other front.  Did not even call your short bus out, your girl Flipth just stepped up on the stage and grabbed the mic and started derp derpping... LMAO  RTB Fear I tell ya. 

CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #183 on: November 09, 2017, 10:47:22 AM »
Your so full of it dude...

Noone cares about ur 1v1...

YES JUNKY CAN BEAT ME 1V1....

Do you feel better about yourself now...I suck at 1v1 dude...

Noone runs from you or your squad...

Forced into fighting my rear end too...I have a small squad and can get more kills than y'all in FSO with your freaking 20 pilots...

You need to stop lyin to everybody about what goes on in the game...like I said in game the other day...we've got the films just like you do...

Your rooks gang the piss outta us...we've got the films of it...and we keep coming back...time after time after time...don't BS yourself that we run from a fight....
Like I said the other day...I don't have any films...other then the ones I've got since getting a new computer so please post yours....my skill over your entire squad speaks enough...what you got film of me picking You? Cool everyone does...heck Flippz got one the other day when I picked him at a Bish/Knight fight....that one will be funny to watch. Difference is between us when I complain about gameplay I actually don't do it myself. Watch you and the rest of your HORDE gang, vulch, HO and on the next sortie talk on 200 about the same thing.

Grow some stones you little man....post these films...I truly interested in what you are going to show about me?

What a duel in K4s between Sawzaw and 1 where we split evenly 3-3....but leave out the ones in TA152s that I beat him 4-0 on?? Yea I had that film too.

Heck man my best duel ride aren't even Luftwaffe....my shades fly allied...remember that next time you're filming yourself getting killed....and remember I haven't picked a single plane I've flown in a duel for years.

Maybe you guys should pick up StarFox again at least he had real talent even if he was a pissant.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #184 on: November 09, 2017, 11:32:11 AM »
is...is it the smell of hurt butts i smell?
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking