Author Topic: sitting too low  (Read 618 times)

Offline subarubren

• Zinc Member
sitting too low
« on: November 05, 2017, 01:49:43 AM »
having an issue where i seem to be too low in the tower, when im in the tower the clipboard is too high and cant be pulled down it just lays flat when i try to bring it down,,, then in the cockpit im also too low!! ive tried messing with f10 and cant get it to move enough, also tried the home button as i read this resets everything..
anyone else had this issue?  :bhead

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
Re: sitting too low
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 05:47:20 AM »
To start, try the initial setup in oculus.  If I remember right it ask for your height.  What you should put in is your height sitting down.  I renumbered this problem in Iracing and I think that really helped.

Now in AH, lift your head head as high as you can trying to stay straight then hit F10 which says that.  You might have to do that more than once.  I mix the more precise way it was done in regular AH.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: sitting too low
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 03:10:55 PM »
You can CNTRL F5 to pause tracking, then use pgup/pgdn to raise lowers head and then ctrl F1. The height in occulus is probably the first thing to do. That makes the setup in AH easier. With correct height in setup, just move physically to what you like and hit F10 :D Ctrl F4 is the recenter button, most of us have this mapped to a joystick button, as you will use it a lot.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain