Author Topic: Not enough points for an M4  (Read 919 times)

Offline 2Slow

• Nickel Member
Not enough points for an M4
« on: November 11, 2017, 08:13:06 PM »
Today I found I could not use an M4.  System says I don't have enough points.  I have never had this problem before.  Is there an issue with accounts?
2Slow
Secundum mihi , urbanus resurrectio
TANSTAAFL

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
Re: Not enough points for an M4
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 01:40:05 AM »
Today I found I could not use an M4.  System says I don't have enough points.  I have never had this problem before.  Is there an issue with accounts?

The M4 76mm requires a perk point. If you don't have any perk points, you can't drive that one.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 04:30:17 PM »
Deleted

Offline 2Slow

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 10:55:39 AM »
The M4 76mm requires a perk point. If you don't have any perk points, you can't drive that one.

You are correct.  I became confused when the 75mm M4 showed up with the Rocket Rack mounted and I did not want that. I later realized that I could change the Rocket Rack back to M50.   Perhaps old age is creeping up on me.   :)
2Slow
Secundum mihi , urbanus resurrectio
TANSTAAFL

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 07:45:33 PM »

I see you've been on the forums for longer than I have, so forgive me if you already know that you can easily obtain 3-4 vehicle perks, merely by doing a single run of base supplies. 

MH

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 11:31:58 PM »
I see you've been on the forums for longer than I have, so forgive me if you already know that you can easily obtain 3-4 vehicle perks, merely by doing a single run of base supplies. 

MH
YUP! Enough for a Tiger 2, as well! IF the 49ers have been busy at a strat lol :x Dont mind if do, Daddy needs a new pair of TIGERS :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 12:33:55 AM »
It also seems like you can harvest points with a t34 76 or the cheapo panzer or a rocket tank if you just blow stuff up.
Pies not kicks.