Author Topic: New GV dar  (Read 42220 times)

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
Re: GV DAR
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2017, 01:52:27 PM »
Your a special kind of idiot, aren't you?

(text removed)

So Skuzzy, is it acceptable to call other posters idiots?  I ask this question because you removed my comment concerning Waystin2 under "rule #4" ... 

MH
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 02:08:42 PM by TDeacon »

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2017, 02:37:41 PM »
Maybe I drove 20 minutes from the spawn through almost impenetrable forest to set up a position to try to take your base and I will lie quiet till you leave so I can shell your town or base.  You spout about any non (at every moment) combat, cowardly arses as most hordes aim is to destroy DAR/Ords/VH to suppress combat and set up the vulch light. That's almost as hypocritical as calling stealth move and hide for GVs cowards hiding from game combat or griping because they set up off field to blow your taking off/landing plane on your field as unfair cause it's not your kind of combat.  It's a game, we all play it differently. If we all played the same then how boring it would be.  You've made your preference for aircraft and disdain for GVs quite clear, but I think 'viva la difference' keeps this game going and fun. Hope to main gun your plane soon  :aok

So I guess that just because I fly 20 minutes to get to a fight that I should be immune to Wirba and ground guns? Because that's your logic.

Another hypocrite like Killroy. 
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2017, 02:39:30 PM »
So Skuzzy, is it acceptable to call other posters idiots?  I ask this question because you removed my comment concerning Waystin2 under "rule #4" ... 

MH

I'm just giving Killjoy a dose of his own medicine.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2017, 02:46:56 PM »
most hordes aim is to destroy DAR/Ords/VH to suppress combat and set up the vulch light. That's almost as hypocritical as calling stealth move and hide for GVs cowards hiding from game combat

I could agree with that.

- oldman

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2017, 02:57:59 PM »
Another hypocrite like Killroy.
I'll leave that badge to you for all your comments on 'GVs in trees and don't fight nonstop' versus your comment of 'you fight and shoot planes off my runway'.

Kinda sounds like,  fight fight fight, but don't shoot at me logic going there. :rofl
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 03:05:17 PM by redcatcherb412 »
Ground Pounders ...

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2017, 03:37:56 PM »
It's easy, really. Spawn camping is not fighting, it's griefing.

Running field supplies is not fighting either, but if the icons made it possible to spot them at a reasonable range it would at least be a form of combat. But as it stands, it's just sneaking about.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline +Kilroy+

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2017, 10:55:11 AM »

Hello pot, meet kettle.
We'll overlook the rank name calling, it's beneath this forum. Not to delve into hypocrisy, but please indeed tell us, what exactly does this statement mean? Superficially, it looks like you are comparing a pot and kettle, isn't that right? Ok, what about the pot might need it to be made aware of in relation to the kettle? It would not possibly the fact that they are essentially both the same, by being exposed to the fires of cooking, is that, or is that not the case? It certainly would not be the fact that they are both covered in soot, right? Because of what that would define about anyone who found meaning from a phrase like that, based on the given connotation, so please, do enlighten us.

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2017, 11:18:24 AM »
It's a variation of the idiom "the pot calling the kettle black" indicating a stated hypocracy

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pot%20Calling%20the%20Kettle%20Black

It all ties back to your comment about bombing GV's as "only increasing his hill count" when you have a reputation for spawn camping aircraft - behavior that serves only to pad your own kill count and grief pilots.

Therefore, your accusation is like the pot calling the kettle black.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline noman

• Copper Member
      • http://yahoo.com
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2017, 12:25:44 PM »
Isn't getting kills the point of the game? Who cares the format the kills come in whether it be a plane or a gv? I have bombed plenty of gvs and been bombed while in a gv. The first feels great doing, the other pisses me off to no end. But knowing I can and HAVE parked my big fat arse on the end of a runway and shot planes as they spawn gives me great satisfaction and just a little revenge even if it is not the same player feels great. Who is it for anyone to say how someone else gets there fun in the game. Having said all of that and saying I suck in both planes and gv's and I play the game because I enjoy it and have since 2006. I do not like the GV quadrant business i feel it was fine just the way it was. I think with the storch in the game that gives enemy gv's and planes plenty of advantage already. Just my 2 cents <S>
Quote by Delirium:
Frankly, I'd rather be a fluffer at a gay porcupine film company than be a CM.
God bless the CMs for putting up with this community.
Sic Pups        MA
412th FNVG   FSO

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2017, 04:38:28 PM »
    Why not give GVs a big fat red icon too?  No I don't like It.

cybro/you have one less advantage?     :bolt:
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2017, 04:40:36 PM »

MH

If it gets me Skuzzinated, I suspect it will get anyone a visit from Skuzzy's rule book.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline +Kilroy+

• Zinc Member
New GV dar
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2017, 08:59:42 PM »
If you wanted 160 online and the only gv's out are at tank town,
If you wanted an endless stream of noob bombers in lanks and A20's who might not be as intimidated bombing as they are dogfighting,
If you wanted wirbles to up and not be able to leave the spawn for being overwhelmed,
If you wanted to demonstrate your respect for a gv player is exactly equal to an object for pilots to find and destroy,
the latest gv dar delivers.

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: New GV dar
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2017, 09:05:29 PM »
LOL!!!! its been out what, a couple hours!  Give it a chance.

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2017, 09:37:39 PM »
A whine has been recorded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Dace

• Silver Member