Author Topic: FSO Conquest Casblanca Frame 1  (Read 497 times)

Offline Phast12

• Copper Member
FSO Conquest Casblanca Frame 1
« on: January 08, 2018, 04:23:56 PM »
My Video of FSO Conquest Casblanca Frame 1 -  Flying P40C.                                                                                                                                                                         
 There are a couple of sections where i have fast head movement that can be annoying to view, working on reducing those types of movements when filming.

Phast
JG4
WW1 - Jasta 11

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Re: FSO Conquest Casblanca Frame 1
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 04:35:58 PM »
I was really proud of JG4 for capping so many fighters for so long with just the 5 of us, and freeing up the Yak's to wreak havoc.  :cheers:
was a great frame.

Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 09:48:20 AM »
I want a camel upcoming FSO instead of those F4F bricks. They where not cut for the job. We only manged to get up to 14K when we run into you guys  :frown:

However it was some good flying on your teams part  :aok

DutchVII
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 10:25:29 AM »
Dutch, I was really surprised you guys were so low.  :uhoh

i watched your film on twitch. It looks like you guys were carrying bombs most of the way, and were throttled back. That might have been some of the issue.

I think you should definitely get a camel though.   :aok
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 10:36:21 AM »

i watched your film on twitch. It looks like you guys were carrying bombs most of the way, and were throttled back. That might have been some of the issue.

Nah i have been full throttle. We took bombs and dropped them right away so we could rearm them when things would have settled down. Pullers squad didn't go over 15K either and they took off before us. ( we had to wait for other squads to take off first so we could lake off proper.)

Anyway the best streams i seem to have are with you around Kanth < 3
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 11:16:31 AM »

I saw it on the film view angle F4F could not get up to 20k faster than the Yaks could. At the start of the fight yaks average alt was 19.6k F4F average alt was 14.9k. F4F as I said before is very under power. Dutch crew did what they could they did not leave us. SBD group should reset and headed north at 1st contact. This is Monday morning QB-ing what done is done. I know I have learn from it. <S>

ULTactus