Author Topic: You know something is not quite right when the best defence is to up a bomber  (Read 5607 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
In the terrain editor forum I've documented all of mine along with others who have gotten in the habit. PM Esayscor when you finally give it a shot.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
I’ll message you in PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Many of the complaints from veterans, even if they are living in the past, show a desire for an evolution that seems elusive to be reasonable described but, can be observed if the time is taken during the rotations of all the terrains in the queue for the MA.

You mean the one's living in the past that haven't left yet...

I REALLY hope that 8thJinx and others do have something in the pipeline that Hitech has sanctioned, and will help AH3 to invigorate the current community and hook new players into staying around. Where the GVers are concerned, some berm objects and some barn style objects to hide in, with specific "rules" from Hitech on how many can be used in a single square mile would have been a simple beginning solution to these complaints. I've found following his rules about terrain building works every time.

The problem with that is the GV dar is actually going to pin point the barn the GV is hiding in if the restrict the number of barns per Square mile....there were very few barns that tanks could fit in....in Ace High II ......  M3's and Jeeps could get in all of them... the barns with the open sides that had little cover were the only ones that a tank could fit in.. Interesting that you mentioned the restrictions AH has placed on you map makers, here we though you were the one's with the vendetta against the GV'ers  ..... I kind of thought it was the power to be that was steering the game in that direction. Like I said it's Dales game and he's going to have it the way he wants it. It will be interesting to see if the changes 8thJinx was talking about will be an improvement or..................