Author Topic: Special events and hidden achievements1st-  (Read 929 times)

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
Special events and hidden achievements1st-
« on: November 08, 2017, 12:07:59 PM »
1st-what do you have to do to get and list for achievements under Special events, I have competed in several scenarios and am in 1 now-but show nothing.
2nd is there a list of what the Hidden achievements are.

and yes there people still working on achievements, I am 1 and very close to my 4th star.
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
Re: Special events and hidden achievements1st-
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 11:31:32 AM »
yo can I get some help here-please answer one way or the other
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 01:25:25 PM »
one way or the other
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 03:01:46 PM »
The hidden ones are well....hidden. Sorry lunatic, couldn’t resist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 09:40:44 AM »
There were achievements created for the Sunday European Campaign event, that event however was shelved due to lack of participation.

There was at one time talk of other achievements for FSO and Scenarios, just don't think it made it past the discussion stage.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Dantoo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.9giap.com
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 04:20:42 AM »
If I might make a rare foray onto the boards: 

Special events provide an opportunity to fly in and fight against types very rarely seen in the main arena.  If credit for flying those types in at least one or two of the major events was to occur it could be useful.
By following through on proposed extension of achievements to Scenarios and say FSO by way of example, you could achieve greater player participation and satisfaction. 

There are a whole bunch of people that only subscribe to AH for special events.  Getting more people involved in them could benefit the firm.
I get really really tired of selective realism disguised as a desire to make bombers easier to kill.

HiTech

Matthew 24:28 For wherever the carcass is, there is where the vultures gather together.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 10:30:50 PM »
If I might make a rare foray onto the boards: 

Special events provide an opportunity to fly in and fight against types very rarely seen in the main arena.  If credit for flying those types in at least one or two of the major events was to occur it could be useful.
By following through on proposed extension of achievements to Scenarios and say FSO by way of example, you could achieve greater player participation and satisfaction. 

There are a whole bunch of people that only subscribe to AH for special events.  Getting more people involved in them could benefit the firm.

I'll see what we can come up with.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 01:19:54 PM »
Ideas for achievements in Special Events

1) Participation achievements (Individual and Squad)
    a) Individual Events for participating 100% of all frames
    b) Calendar year participation per Special Events
    c) Theater of Operations participation (Europe and Pacific)

2) Victory achievements (Individual and Squad)
    a) Plane Type kills (plane flown and plane shot down)
    b) Allied and Axis kills (plane flown and plane shot down)
    c) Kill streak before death per plane flown
    d) Objects destroyed count per plane flown

Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?