Author Topic: For AKAK  (Read 742 times)

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
For AKAK
« on: February 09, 2018, 09:13:49 PM »
This is not the purpose of this forum.   It is a violation of rule #4 (trolling/flame baiting).
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:59:42 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: For AKAK
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 11:55:39 PM »
You didn't follow the Lemming protocol of climbing with him.  :devil

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 12:39:45 PM »
To be fair, would have liked to see what was going on from Ack Ack's point of view as well.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 03:29:01 PM »
wth is Jo doing in a wirbel to get 10 kills.     :D
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 03:45:24 PM »
Fess and LilMak were winging in Jugs when I encountered them.  Whenever I would dive to engage one of them, they'd dive and break when I would get 1.5 out, while the 2nd Jug would extend and grab alt and circle around.  Their intent was to get me to commit to the attack on one while the other would come around and pick while I was engaged with the first one. 

Fess and LilMak got upset because I pointed out their hypocrisy.  They come to the forums and scream in game about the "lack of fights" when all they did that night was engage in the same exact thing they were crying about.

Now Fess, are you seriously going to claim that if I had committed fully to the attack on LilMak that you wouldn't have come in and picked?
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 04:35:15 PM »
Fess and LilMak were winging in Jugs when I encountered them.  Whenever I would dive to engage one of them, they'd dive and break when I would get 1.5 out, while the 2nd Jug would extend and grab alt and circle around.  Their intent was to get me to commit to the attack on one while the other would come around and pick while I was engaged with the first one. 

Fess and LilMak got upset because I pointed out their hypocrisy.  They come to the forums and scream in game about the "lack of fights" when all they did that night was engage in the same exact thing they were crying about.

Now Fess, are you seriously going to claim that if I had committed fully to the attack on LilMak that you wouldn't have come in and picked?

We were not upset AKAK.  It was you who appeared upset and started throwing insults,  frustrated that we would not just sit there and let you have your way.  AH film attached so we can see it from your perspective.  At no stage to do make an aggressive pass.  You sat up on your perch and seemed to get pissed at our flying but all we really did was turn into you.  There was no diving away or anything like that, simply a turn to face the threat.  Action, if you can call it that, starts around the 9:30 mark.

And no, of course LilMak would not have stayed out had you committed, the role of a wingman is to be a support.

Offline Dace

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 06:02:24 AM »
NM
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 06:08:33 AM by Dace »

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2018, 09:18:29 AM »
wth is Jo doing in a wirbel to get 10 kills.     :D
I was super sniping dudes off a field that they ganged me at moments before  :rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3