Author Topic: Please provide support for this :banana:  (Read 3300 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: Please provide support for this :banana:
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2018, 01:26:56 PM »
if we can crowdfund it and install it into zack1234's house.

I would pay good money to watch his first flight.

Just bought two and thrown one away
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2018, 12:30:56 PM »
Here are a couple of pics. I can switch from the driving to flying setup in a minute without getting out of the chair. The flight throttle and stick move with the chair, the stick is removable without tools. The steering wheel also pops on and off. The flight pedals are velcroed in front of the driving pedals. I turned up the foot lighting for the pictures.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2018, 12:37:53 AM »
Nope, it would screw up the accelerometers. You'd be unlikely to be able to use it with VR unless you could switch it to IR based tracking only.
Well...you have been with VR for a long time, so wont argue your views about this  :rock  That being said..would having multiple sensors(enough to cover every motion of the accelerators)? From my experience, the Occulus sensors have a pretty big area of coverage. So the only issue I can think of...having enough USB3 ports?
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2018, 12:46:47 AM »
That's basically a hand cranked rocking chair.
I didn't see that, hand cranked. Looked like it was more of an stick input deal...with mechanical aides to give that effect. Not gonna argue..it isnt capable of NEG Gs if i read it correctly... Heck it maybe PERFECT for racing games. If I may ask an question or 2...How long have you had your Next Level Simulators? Do you have any draw backs when using it? I use VR, and this would be AWESOME
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 12:53:42 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2018, 11:42:49 PM »