Author Topic: Gv dar  (Read 9309 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Gv dar
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2018, 12:09:52 AM »
8thjinx, Lunatic and Hoagi are relentless circling the GV dar block till they find you. 
Have rarely reached a field or town objective if those guys are looking hard for you.

If Jinx gets bored in the air then you will certainly have a t34 on your tail.
WHAT! I didn't even crack your top 5 list :uhoh. I shall try harder :devil There was a time that I was feeling a bit guilty when I bombed ya...I got over it,but was true non the less :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2018, 08:30:54 AM »
Well, the way they seem to not want to interact with anything other than other GVs and buildings, it would likely make them happier and more inclined to stick around.  Instead of midwar though, I'd suggest making it a GV only arena as that seems to be what they actually desire.

Wiley.
we don't need a separate arena for gv's. they have a Thursday night tank fights in the ava or 1 of the sea's arenas, I don't think I have ever seen more than 15 people in there.
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2018, 08:59:10 AM »
WHAT! I didn't even crack your top 5 list :uhoh. I shall try harder :devil There was a time that I was feeling a bit guilty when I bombed ya...I got over it,but was true non the less :rock
:rofl  I was thinking about putting you on there, but you always seemed to find me very quickly before serving my 500lb omelette instead of hunting me for 10 minutes, but you are on my top 5 for number of deliveries.  :salute
Ground Pounders ...

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2018, 11:29:36 PM »
 :rofl ok then, I feel guilty now :x I like the fact that you don't RAGE Pm, cause I could have deserved it a few times :devil Salute Brother :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Dimebag

• Nickel Member
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2018, 09:11:14 PM »
Remember when you used to be able to drive a m3 to a
Freshly deacked vbase and not know there was a tank there waiting for you?

Now the only way they can hide is to be in a manned gun, if they’re still up.

And kinda random but no matter what anyone says, 85/88, 135,a1 fights were always loaded with players

Bombers
Gvs
Fighters
Cvs
bomb****s
Lancstukas

60% of online players

All in one small area

Gosh, that was fun to me
Dimebag
CO of the Black Tooth Grin
Black Attack!!!

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2018, 10:44:05 PM »
I refuse to kill redcatcher... He is my friend :neener: :devil
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2018, 06:13:36 AM »
I refuse to kill redcatcher... He is my friend

Those are the ones most fun to kill.

- oldman

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2018, 08:59:06 AM »
Awwwww shux  guys, now yer going to make me blush. :P

my  M4  is always available for target practice, but watch out, sometimes I wake up enough to fire back.   :old:

Always fun  :salute
Ground Pounders ...

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2018, 01:36:04 PM »
I refuse to kill redcatcher... He is my friend :neener: :devil

I like Redcatcher too, but he gets M-8'd like everyone else.    :D :D :D

:neener:
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2018, 01:56:59 PM »

That he does, that he does  :salute :aok
Ground Pounders ...

Offline CAV

• Nickel Member
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2018, 04:28:24 PM »
60% of online players

All in one small area

Gosh, that was fun to me

If you're playing an arcade game, like War Thunder, you might be having fun.

But for years we have been told that Aces High is a massive multi-player online combat simulation centered around the World War II air-war

If it is a simulation about combat....then that was 60% of your combat power not doing anything useful. One of the biggest things that's always been broken in Aces High is having a logistic system where no side ever runs out of equipment :huh

Till Aces High has a strategic resupply system focused on replacement of equipment losses due to combat at bases.... we will never be able to kill our way to victory in a furball or spawn camp GV battle.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG301

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2018, 04:35:58 PM »

But for years we have been told that Aces High is a massive multi-player online combat simulation centered around the World War II air-war

If it is a simulation about combat....then that was 60% of your combat power not doing anything useful. One of the biggest things that's always been broken in Aces High is having a logistic system where no side ever runs out of equipment :huh

Till Aces High has a strategic resupply system focused on replacement of equipment losses due to combat at bases.... we will never be able to kill our way to victory in a furball or spawn camp GV battle.

This game is a simulator of combat between individually controlled machines, not a total war simulator. If you had your wish, you would deny use of those machines through attrition and the game would become literally unplayable.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2018, 04:57:07 PM »

perk the m8!!! :cheers:
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2018, 06:15:47 PM »
we will never be able to kill our way to victory
HT could send Skuzzy to your house to trip over your router wire knocking you offline when your cartoon weapon of choice gets destroyed. Now that's attrition.  :noid :joystick:
Ground Pounders ...

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2018, 08:46:49 PM »

You have your wish, try the Scenarios or FSOs. Kill your way to a win everytime.