Author Topic: Feeler thread...  (Read 4093 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: Feeler thread...
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2018, 02:24:51 PM »
OBS will record your voice.  If I remember correctly it will allow you two have multiple audio tracks, in case you want your voice on one track and the game audio
on another track.
That's handy, in case you need to do some voice-over without altering the video.

Coogan
Good know. I’ll try it since I can’t get my films to work for jack. Tried changing in game settings to default and still no go. I’ll record live in game with me talking about in real time what I’m seeing and what I’m doing.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2018, 08:04:05 PM »
Good know. I’ll try it since I can’t get my films to work for jack. Tried changing in game settings to default and still no go. I’ll record live in game with me talking about in real time what I’m seeing and what I’m doing.

You dont have to do the voice over AS your filming, you can edit and add it in later with some free/cheap editing software.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2018, 10:37:14 PM »
You dont have to do the voice over AS your filming, you can edit and add it in later with some free/cheap editing software.
I was going to use Sony video shop like in my past videos more than likely.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2018, 01:18:42 AM »
Making any progress yet or is there anything i could help you out with?

I am very interested to see the final result. Because i think the game will become more fun the more good sticks you encounter. I was actually considering making a traing series as well (this was a few weeks before i you posted this).

(my personal preference for editing software is Adobe premiere pro and Adobe after effects. But i know Tactus is using Windows movie maker, this seems to be a bit less complicated to use. PS: for recording OBS seems to be the go to software indeed. I am still using shadowplay (nvidea's own software) it also can record separate audio tracks but overall it its more limited.))

I don't know if anything i posted is helpful but i hope it is.

DutchVII
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2018, 03:22:55 PM »
I was going to use Sony video shop like in my past videos more than likely.

Davinci Resolve 14 has a free version that is very powerful and more than enough to do some quality tutorial videos.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2018, 07:36:05 AM »
Making any progress yet or is there anything i could help you out with?

I am very interested to see the final result. Because i think the game will become more fun the more good sticks you encounter. I was actually considering making a traing series as well (this was a few weeks before i you posted this).

(my personal preference for editing software is Adobe premiere pro and Adobe after effects. But i know Tactus is using Windows movie maker, this seems to be a bit less complicated to use. PS: for recording OBS seems to be the go to software indeed. I am still using shadowplay (nvidea's own software) it also can record separate audio tracks but overall it its more limited.))

I don't know if anything i posted is helpful but i hope it is.

DutchVII
I shouldn’t need any help, it’s just I wish I could get my film viewer to work right. I have a killer film of me and rudeboi fighting. I hope it isn’t messed up. I’ll check my film viewer again.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2018, 05:56:30 PM »
You also might try sending the films you want to use, to someone, to see if it's a problem for them to render it out for you.
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2018, 09:11:37 AM »
Hi, I have finally began recording film clips without issue. I’ll have some that are live in game and some films that have been cooperating with me. Should be voicing over them in the next week here and posting my first of many films!

:cheers:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3