Author Topic: VR Mouse Balls?  (Read 618 times)

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
VR Mouse Balls?
« on: February 26, 2018, 06:25:32 AM »
Anybody remember how to solve the old problem where you can not get the mouse ball to go away.  I changed joysticks and the mouse ball now stays up with the clipboard up or down.

I found my old thread where checking of unchecking mouse control in the "View" but that did not work.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
Re: VR Mouse Balls?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 07:18:56 AM »
Is this a new bug??

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 12:12:16 PM »
Get a small set of scissors, some thread and a soldering iron. Wrap the thread tightly around the mouses's balls, snip them off with the scissors and then cauterize them with the soldering iron. Presto! You have no more mouse balls!
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 02:51:07 PM »
Thats how mine works, still. Only get the mouse ball when clipboard is open. Ofcoarse this will be my first day back in-game for about a month...VACATION :rock over :frown:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 03:28:15 PM »
you are correct Sir. Mouse ball stays up for me now as well :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 12:01:33 PM »
They fixed it.  Super cool.