Author Topic: GV mapping to controls.  (Read 269 times)

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
GV mapping to controls.
« on: April 12, 2018, 12:17:36 PM »
Have CH joystick pedals and throttle with the new patch all of this has changed for vehicles.  I am confused that the mapping per the screenshots are as I set them. However the same buttons now change my views not control what the assigned buttons once did and what the text says they are doing.

So the first image is without pressing the button and the second is the view I get after I press the same button.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: GV mapping to controls.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 05:08:03 PM »
I was having that problem with setting up Mode3. I would select that mode while in mode1 and had no end to problems with miss matched keys. If I wanted to setup Mode3 I had to first change to that mode then use the configure controllers app to reassign buttons. I kept closing my clipboard every time I tried to setup one key in Mode3 until I changed to Mode3 first.

I've gotten everything to work along with having alternate buttons for CM-Eye in Mode3 for terrain work. I did discover that the 16in guns really want to start from about 10,000yds before the hash bar in sea mode will aim correctly when you set azimuth using the new keys. The 5 and 8 inch allow for closer ranges. Oh, and set your target to 1000, 360, 12 then adjust the iron sight for the 37mm so the top of the vertical fin is dead center on the target when you are hitting dead center with the horizontal bar level with the red horizontal line of the target. I don't know when the last time Hitech or Waffle set that thing. I even adjusted my wirble reticle to center at 1000 since most of our shooting is between 1000-1500.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: GV mapping to controls.
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 01:09:39 AM »
Loaded new patch rebooted PC now all the former mapped GV settings work.  :banana: