Author Topic: TOD Black Sea Frame 3 Objectives sent out.  (Read 674 times)

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
TOD Black Sea Frame 3 Objectives sent out.
« on: January 06, 2002, 09:47:00 AM »
The objectives for Frame 3 have been sent to rip and kratzer.

As usual there are 3 objectives perside and 3 targets to defend. I am going to try again to use the vehicle hangers and have a ground war between (34 and 27). I want to make it clear that this "part" is a ground war.

Do not have any AC attack 34 or 27. I explained this to the Frame C.O.'s.  Tankers will have two lives, but if the VH goes down they will not be able to respawn. AC may be used to aid the ground war by attacking the tanks, but not the VH's at 27 or 34. Only the tanks may attack opposing VH's.  

If there is a problem with the VH's again, be ready to assign the tank squad another mission if the VH's are down for some unknown reason.

Go to the Black Sea TOD page and you will see a cut of the "new" Black Sea Terrain map. Should be useful for planning.  :)

<S>
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2002, 12:28:00 PM »
Daddog, when we registered as a squad, my name was submitted as the person willing to CO a frame. I'll be substituting for Kratzer this week.

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2002, 05:02:00 PM »
That is fine. Have kratzer e-mail you the objectives. If that will not work let me know here and will mail them to you later tonight when I get home.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2002, 06:02:00 PM »
I have them. I need the plane types and fields they can be launched from though.