Author Topic: Hey ladies!  (Read 472 times)

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
Hey ladies!
« on: August 06, 2018, 02:07:57 PM »
How's it going people?
Been away from the game a few years, got the itch again, coming back on in a few days.
Downloaded and currently doing offline to figure it out again, lol.
Reading forum, good to see a lot of old names still here.
I'm sure they still have the same old whines about ENY, pickers, people calling better pilots/gvers hackers, or questioning plane
abilities, multiple account aces, purse fights, threats of quitting, etc.
Just curious, anyone know why my avatar is gone? Lol

<S> Oz

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
Re: Hey ladies!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 02:23:52 PM »
Welcome back grandma! :neener:

We'll you are quite right about all the purse fights the latest big topic has been the dar test. Don't let the forum fool you the game is still great!

However you are back right back in time to sign up for the next scenario in the Italian theatre! The scenario will run in October. Somewhere next week the singup will be opened the rumours say. It will be a great event to get you up to speed again! :cheers: :x

See you in the sky's :salute

DutchVII
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 02:30:09 PM by TWCAxew »
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 03:52:53 PM »
How was jail?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 05:03:32 PM »
Lmao, I wouldn't have a clue.
Glad to see you're still around, lol
Someday, I'll be able to beat Bruv, lol ( Just have to wait till he goes afk).

<S> Oz

The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 08:19:02 PM »
Your avatar was used for fuel.  :x
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 02:42:57 AM »
Your avatar was used for fuel.  :x
:uhoh WHAT! I was told that BRUV used it for Toilette paper  :devil Sorry Brother....had to do it! Dont want him being sore with ME :neener:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 05:52:27 PM »
Lol,
Now I have to find a new one :rock

<S> Oz

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 06:46:24 AM »
Lol,
Now I have to find a new one :rock

<S> Oz

Yes it seems the old one fell through the cracks.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)